New Horse Facility

mingiz

Horse Poor
MGH we made reservations yesterday for the 11th. Me, Paso and Remax
So what time will everyone plan on being there? We could have a tailgate party!!! :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
MGH we made reservations yesterday for the 11th. Me, Paso and Remax
So what time will everyone plan on being there? We could have a tailgate party!!! :lmao:
I'm thinking around 11 or maybe even noon. I have to get up and about so damn early during the week that on the weekend I like to hang out at home awhile. Tailgate party sounds good, I am so hungry after riding.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I'm still looking for my truck pass :frown:
So are we bringing something to share? or just bringing stuff for ourselves?
And Noon sounds good to me, i kind of thought there would be some schedule?

I'm going to Mt Victoria on Sunday too. Prolly bring my MOM... :faint: what a treat :lol:
sunday is going to be gorgeous!!

mingiz

Horse Poor
When I called them yesterday the lady told me that they open at 9am and close the park at 3pm. Maybe to incoming I guess......So they can have everyone out by dark. I hear ya on the getting up so early. I'm up between 3 & 4 am during the week, I even get up at 5 on weekends. Damn internal alarm clock. Yes I'm always hungry after a ride. Maybe I'll pack some lunch stuff to share..... :huggy: See ya there!!!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
When I called them yesterday the lady told me that they open at 9am and close the park at 3pm. Maybe to incoming I guess......So they can have everyone out by dark. I hear ya on the getting up so early. I'm up between 3 & 4 am during the week, I even get up at 5 on weekends. Damn internal alarm clock. Yes I'm always hungry after a ride. Maybe I'll pack some lunch stuff to share..... :huggy: See ya there!!!!
Ok so noon is a tad late, so MG-H is it 11:00 then? I'm going to call Elise too.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
About 7-8 miles worth I hear..... 2 minute ride for you :lmao: :killingme

Cheese and rice you are kidding me.. :lmao: I guess even my old retired ones can do that....Better be some nice scenery is all I can say..SO Mingiz how many times are we going to do the trail?

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:
I'm still looking for my truck pass :frown:
So are we bringing something to share? or just bringing stuff for ourselves?
And Noon sounds good to me, i kind of thought there would be some schedule?

I'm going to Mt Victoria on Sunday too. Prolly bring my MOM... :faint: what a treat :lol:
sunday is going to be gorgeous!!
Can you give them a call and ask wasup with your pass? I will be near their location tomorrow when I go to pick up permits, so I can stop by and pick it up for you since it's too late for them to mail it to you. Let me know.
Mingiz was talking about tailgating on the 11th, which is when they have made reservations. I am going both the 28th & the 11th and I think you are too right??... so we can tailgate both times :yay:

And I have something to ask you...is your Mom gonna be riding Daisy at Mt Victoria? :lmao:J/K.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mygoldnhorse said:
Can you give them a call and ask wasup with your pass? I will be near their location tomorrow when I go to pick up permits, so I can stop by and pick it up for you since it's too late for them to mail it to you. Let me know.
Mingiz was talking about tailgating on the 11th, which is when they have made reservations. I am going both the 28th & the 11th and I think you are too right??... so we can tailgate both times :yay:

And I have something to ask you...is your Mom gonna be riding Daisy at Mt Victoria? :lmao:J/K.

Whats up with her pass is that she lost it in her house.. :lmao: :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mygoldnhorse said:

:frown: yes

:killingme /kidding/ she already said she doesn't want to ride the person abuser :lol: FWIW I have the PERFECT imprint of her hoof on my thigh-frog and all, so if i need to get a boot for her, I can measure my thigh for it :lol:

yes i'll be going both days. You can try to pick up another pass for me if you get the notion...that's sweet thank you! :huggy: They said though that John will be there and he has a list of who is reserved so i'll prolly be OK. And we can ride whenever we want, there isn't a set schedule. So....what time are we going?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
:frown: wha-cha trying to say? stuff gets sucked up in the system here?

:whistle: I'm going to put mine in my coggins notebook so it does not get sucked up in my (no kinda) system I have here.. :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
:whistle: I'm going to put mine in my coggins notebook so it does not get sucked up in my (no kinda) system I have here.. :lmao:

:lalala: To much sucking going on here... :shrug:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Pasofever said:

percy is so organized. she has everyone coggins in a binder so we dont lose them.~Z~

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
OK Z. You are the one suckin' up. :love:

then why cant I ever find my glasses and phone when I am late leaving the house :jameo: "so organized".................NOT!