New Horse Facility

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
persimmoncf said:
OK Z. You are the one suckin' up. :love:

then why cant I ever find my glasses and phone when I am late leaving the house :jameo: "so organized".................NOT!

she sure is percy she doesn't want you to hide her horse :whistle:

do I need to come over and find your glasses again :killingme

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Orders From Headquarters

Saturday Oct 28 Open House has been CANCELLED due to the rain. If you have an appt. for that day please call 301-932-3470 to sign-up for Nov. 4th, 9th or the 11th.

DQ2B

persimmoncf said:
Saturday Oct 28 Open House has been CANCELLED due to the rain. If you have an appt. for that day please call 301-932-3470 to sign-up for Nov. 4th, 9th or the 11th.

What!!?? It's not even supposed to be raining tomorrow. Why did they cancel?

DQ2B

SouthernMdRocks said:
I hear it's gonna rain all day!! :howdy:

Ahhh, weather report shows rain should stop by 10:00 am. Guess Maxwell Hall Park must be a "fair-weather-only-dry-footing-park."

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
persimmoncf said:

So what day are we going Percy ?? :mad: Has the ride for Sunday been canceled also ??

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
persimmoncf said:
This majorily pi$$es me off. :burning: Do you recall us specifically asking them if they will be closing the park everytime it rains like they do at Oakridge? And there answer was NO, they would not have to do that because the parking would not be a problem. And here they go. I hope they are just canceling the Open House cause they're just a bunch of pansy a$$es that can't handle a little bit of rain.

And the postcard I was sent from De La Brooke says Rain or Shine. So at least we can still ride on Sunday.

mingiz

Horse Poor
She'll talk ya right out of your jacket too.. :whistle: :killingme :huggy: But don't worry Paso I have learned to carry spares... :killingme

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
This majorily pi$$es me off. :burning: Do you recall us specifically asking them if they will be closing the park everytime it rains like they do at Oakridge? And there answer was NO, they would not have to do that because the parking would not be a problem. And here they go. I hope they are just canceling the Open House cause they're just a bunch of pansy a$$es that can't handle a little bit of rain.

And the postcard I was sent from De La Brooke says Rain or Shine. So at least we can still ride on Sunday.

I think they might have canceled because of the WIND....

:coffee: Rain ending early. Partly cloudy in the afternoon. Windy with highs in the mid 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph...becoming west 20 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 100 percent.
Saturday Night
Partly cloudy and very windy. Lows in the lower 40s. West winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
Sunday
Mostly sunny and windy. Highs in the upper 50s. West winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
She'll talk ya right out of your jacket too.. :whistle: :killingme :huggy: But don't worry Paso I have learned to carry spares... :killingme

I since carry my own spare jacket..YOU were the only sucka I was able to talk the clothes off your back in cold weather.. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
TotalControl said:
I think they might have canceled because of the WIND....

:coffee: Rain ending early. Partly cloudy in the afternoon. Windy with highs in the mid 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph...becoming west 20 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 100 percent.
Saturday Night
Partly cloudy and very windy. Lows in the lower 40s. West winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
Sunday
Mostly sunny and windy. Highs in the upper 50s. West winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.

:lalala: :lalala: :lalala: :lalala:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
I since carry my own spare jacket..YOU were the only sucka I was able to talk the clothes off your back in cold weather.. :lmao:

Oh that is just wrong. :razz: Freeze next itme biatch. :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
i HATE rainy days, since i feel guilty i SHOULD be doing housework because it's raining, and i'm out prowling tack shops :lol: Not today though, the Amish ones are all closed, what's up with that?

I ride in any weather unless it's pouring, and sometimes, if it's in the woods, i've been known to ride in the pouring rain :lol: it's windy out today, but it's a balmy wind. No biggie.

SOMD-R are you going Sunday? I'm bringing my mom.