New kid on the block

P

pinkpony

HI! I am new to this forum, but not really new to the area. I am mainly a dressage and trail person, with my Arabian mare. I also want to try foxhunting, if anyone wants to take me!!
Nice to meet everybody, and thanks for the karma, although I still haven't figured how all that works.

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Hi! :howdy: I'm sure you'll get an invite from one of the local hunts if word gets around you are interested. I've heard it's alot of fun! Good Luck!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
We will take you trail riding with us if you get something besides an arab... :lmao: Naw we like camel jockeys... :whistle:

P

pinkpony

Pasofever said:
We will take you trail riding with us if you get something besides an arab... :lmao: Naw we like camel jockeys... :whistle:
(gasp) Everyone knows Arabs EXCEL on the trail!!! We have done lots of comp. and judged rides and done pretty dern well, thank ya very much!! :larry:

P

pinkpony

HorseLady said:
Hi! :howdy: I'm sure you'll get an invite from one of the local hunts if word gets around you are interested. I've heard it's alot of fun! Good Luck!
I promise I will behave!! :flowers:

S

showstopper

Welcome, pinkpony :howdy: I'm a newby here myself.
And not all Arabs are bad <g>

P

pinkpony

Not sure, it certainly didn't have much to do with horses. I guess some people just don't like Arabs!!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

showstopper

Hey Quartermom, I'm guessing you are a QH person, and pinkpony likes Arabians. Any TB lovers out here??

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Oh Pink Pony, you are soooo WRONG. I :love: LOVE arabs, infact we have 18 horses here at Persimmon Creek and 7 are beautiful Arabians. 5 QH, 1 TB,1 Walker, 1 Paint, and 1 pony, 2 Rockies. We have more arabs than QHs :lmao: I personally own 2 arabs along with 2 QHS.

S

showstopper

pinkpony said:
Not sure, it certainly didn't have much to do with horses. I guess some people just don't like Arabs!!
Huh?? I think it is obvious that some previous post got deleted here. I tell you Pink, some people just never learn to play nice with others!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

showstopper

Somebody sent a nasty one to miss pink.. lots of rude puppies on this one!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
showstopper said:
Somebody sent a nasty one to miss pink.. lots of rude puppies on this one!

:rolleyes: I asked her if she was a puzzy.............guess so by the way she reacted...Oh well...guess she wont come out and play with us either..

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
PinkPony, there is a hunters Pace put on by DelaBrooke Hunt Club comming up soon (March?) it will be at Skyview Farm...they have trails full of coops, rails, barrels, etc. Maybe a way to get your feet wet with the hunt club. I need to find out the exact date cause I wanna go. The last hunters speed pairs I did was at Rowdown Hunt Races with Marlboro...what a great time. :whistle: Oh and by the way got the first place cup on...you quessed it...an ARAB.

Attachments

• pics 416.jpg
    pics 416.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 109
Last edited: