New kid on the block

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
showstopper said:
I guess, by your low class language, that we can assume you are an ass. Fat and ugly, too, from your photo. I know Pinkpony, and she is a nice lady. She definately wouldn't 'play' with your type crowd. Do us a favor, have another twinkie and try to keep your white trash breeding to yourself :howdy:

New kid on the block 02-15-2007 09:19 PM you REALLY do sound like trailer trash

Yep Im a big fat ugly ass that would think nothing of kicking your ass...just intoduce yourself and quit hiding ....

S

StrwberryKisses

Pasofever said:

Yep Im a big fat ugly ass that would think nothing of kicking your ass...just intoduce yourself and quit hiding ....

The curse of the unsigned Karma. Just smile at who ever gave it to you. :lmao:

S

showstopper

Pasofever said:

Hiding? Last time I checked, you could only type on here. Do you see people on your screen, big girl? Eyes a little close together?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
2baymares said:
damn, you feed aweful late. Well, I gotta go too. To bed that is. :yawn:

Remember I have one that cant have hay or grain...and has to be fed every 6-8 hrs...so he gets that "late night" feeding...

barncat

Pasofever said:
Remember I have one that cant have hay or grain...and has to be fed every 6-8 hrs...so he gets that "late night" feeding...

What the heck do you feed the guy? We had one that had severe choke and could not have hay or grain so we fed forage and soaked pellets. She eventually worked up to Senior feed and she was happy and fat.

P

pinkpony

persimmoncf said:
PinkPony, there is a hunters Pace put on by DelaBrooke Hunt Club comming up soon (March?) it will be at Skyview Farm...they have trails full of coops, rails, barrels, etc. Maybe a way to get your feet wet with the hunt club. I need to find out the exact date cause I wanna go. The last hunters speed pairs I did was at Rowdown Hunt Races with Marlboro...what a great time. :whistle: Oh and by the way got the first place cup on...you quessed it...an ARAB.
Thanks. I love Skyview Farm. I have ridden there and it is beautiful.

fredsaid2

showstopper said:
I guess, by your .....QUOTE]

That's really low, it would be nice if you would delete this. Maybe take a deep breath, read some of the back threads and you'd realize the 'are you a p...' thing is just a forum inside joke. Nothing ugly meant by it.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
fredsaid2 said:
showstopper said:
I guess, by your .....QUOTE]

That's really low, it would be nice if you would delete this. Maybe take a deep breath, read some of the back threads and you'd realize the 'are you a p...' thing is just a forum inside joke. Nothing ugly meant by it.

Geeez ... I can't believe I missed all the drama!! :drama:

Maybe it will resume today...Paso is doing pretty good...and Showstopper seems to be turning red...but seems there is a chunk missing...darn.

Somebody, quick...stir the pot! :elaine:

K

Katie

appendixqh said:
fredsaid2 said:
Geeez ... I can't believe I missed all the drama!! :drama:

Maybe it will resume today...Paso is doing pretty good...and Showstopper seems to be turning red...but seems there is a chunk missing...darn.

Somebody, quick...stir the pot! :elaine:

I caught the tail-end of it last night. I have to get ready for work..eww...

mingiz

Horse Poor
Seems to me the newbie is mad cause she's a Puzzy. :killingme But of course she jumps the gun because she doesn't really know what the word Puzzy around here means... :smack: Could it be that showstopper got her little feelings hurt so she has to be a :drama: Paso may be fat, ugly etc but atleast she knows the true meaning of Puzzy... :lmao: :killingme And she isn't one...... :whistle:

Hey Paso :huggy:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Hey, enlighten me...Ive been here for 3 years and I dont know what it means....well other than you are a chicken, a cat or a vagina. :lmao:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
persimmoncf said:
Hey, enlighten me...Ive been here for 3 years and I dont know what it means....well other than you are a chicken, a cat or a vagina. :lmao:

Hey it's kinda like the d#@$ word, has several meanings....
someones name
male appendage
arsehole
add a y or ie sp?? and it's something like a turtleneck!!! :lmao: :killingme