New kid on the block

Carm

I got a horse again!! :)
pinkpony said:
Thanks. I love Skyview Farm. I have ridden there and it is beautiful.
I've been on a hunter pace at Sky View Farm. It was wonderful. If my horse weren't so green I'd go. He needs to stop doing wheelies. I guess I'm a puzzy :)

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
:yikes: Mingiz can splain it to ya....good thing is...Your not one.. :lmao: Either is Goldenhorse or Happy...

Now I can mention Remax and galloping tech as BIG puzzys..
:yay: I'm finally a part of a GROUP :lol: the Not-A-p-Girls

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Carm said:
I've been on a hunter pace at Sky View Farm. It was wonderful. If my horse weren't so green I'd go. He needs to stop doing wheelies. I guess I'm a puzzy :)
:lol: never heard 'em called wheelies i gotta remember that one....

T

TWHFAN1

Karama giver..

TWHFAN1 said:
Who needs Cable with this type of entertainment. My Christian side turns its back and the typical flesh side finds it funny!! Bad, Bad TWHFAN1!!!!!! :coffee:

Quote,,,,2-29-07 "your a pig"....UKN

Gee how nice. Thanks . If I were Paso's pig, that would be the life. Nothing bad about that! Excuse me for being honest.... :lalala:

Carm

I got a horse again!! :)
your

Did they really spell "your" like that? as in "you are" I think we get the last laugh on that one.... haha

T

TWHFAN1

Carm said:
Did they really spell "your" like that? as in "you are" I think we get the last laugh on that one.... haha

Why yes, they did.....good point! :killingme

T

TWHFAN1

New Kid Quote :"Paso loves her pig...BTW paso is gone..banned"

Yeah, well that is why I'd love to come back as one of her animals! BTW.....SHE'S BACK Thank you very much!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
TWHFAN1 said:
New Kid Quote :"Paso loves her pig...BTW paso is gone..banned"

Yeah, well that is why I'd love to come back as one of her animals! BTW.....SHE'S BACK Thank you very much!

:larry: :larry: She's back....back in the saddle again...she's back..... :larry: :larry: sorry having a teenage moment..