New kid on the block

T

TWHFAN1

SouthernMdRocks said:
Oh and they can get better!!! :howdy:

Who needs Cable with this type of entertainment. My Christian side turns its back and the typical flesh side finds it funny!! Bad, Bad TWHFAN1!!!!!! :coffee:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mygoldnhorse said:
:boxing: break her in right Paso. :killingme

All all missed the good thread last night...she (showstopper) started a WHO LIKES PASO thread..got pretty good..I almost got banned again..its still up I think but Vrai told me to be good and moved it to private....go primo and go look at it...its pretty good..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Seems to me the newbie is mad cause she's a Puzzy. :killingme But of course she jumps the gun because she doesn't really know what the word Puzzy around here means... :smack: Could it be that showstopper got her little feelings hurt so she has to be a :drama: Paso may be fat, ugly etc but atleast she knows the true meaning of Puzzy... :lmao: :killingme And she isn't one...... :whistle:

Hey Paso :huggy:

:yeahthat:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
All all missed the good thread last night...she (showstopper) started a WHO LIKES PASO thread..got pretty good..I almost got banned again..its still up I think but Vrai told me to be good and moved it to private....go primo and go look at it...its pretty good..

On my way :lmao:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:

Oh I missed it. I didn't realize it had gotten ugly. Better go premo!!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SouthernMdRocks said:
Whoops wrong button,,, wonder if Paso is getting a cut of the premo $$$. :tap: :tap: :killingme

Think thats the set up, do ya? Well it does make sense :lmao: get a good rumble going on, move it to private...hook, line and sinker, ta dah.... gotta go PREMO!

SouthernMdRocks

mygoldnhorse said:
Think thats the set up, do ya? Well it does make sense :lmao: get a good rumble going on, move it to private...hook, line and sinker, ta dah.... gotta go PREMO!

Well I can say I fell for it... :killingme Now where to I go from here to read the good stuff?

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SouthernMdRocks said:
:flowers: Welcome PinkP. If you venture off this horsey forum you'll get lots of nice karma... :lmao:

And if you mess with Paso...you'll get? :buttkick:?
We need to make it a ritual to tell all newbies

Confusious says...don't mess with Paso : :lmao: :

SouthernMdRocks

mygoldnhorse said:
And if you mess with Paso...you'll get? :buttkick:?
We need to make it a ritual to tell all newbies

Confusious says...don't mess with Paso : :lmao: :

:yay: I'm thinking that would be good advice!!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
persimmoncf said:
Hey, enlighten me...Ive been here for 3 years and I dont know what it means....well other than you are a chicken, a cat or a vagina. :lmao:

:yikes: Mingiz can splain it to ya....good thing is...Your not one.. :lmao: Either is Goldenhorse or Happy...

Now I can mention Remax and galloping tech as BIG puzzys..

MorganLover

:popcorn: man was that hard to follow. Glad i am 2 hrs away from all you gals and guys? not sure if anyone that was involved was a guy. tehe. :razz:

I was told to have a hard shell on when joining so i just pretty much sit back and read.

Showstopper and pony1 how many horses do you have? I have 1 she is a Morgan mare i adopted her 3 years ago (WOW happy it has been a while since that day we had to sludge her out of that HUGE horse field and ride a horse i have never meet, and had never been ridden by the rescue yet either.) I would really love to get another, but for now my 1 girl is enough and i don't get to spend as much time as i'd like with her so it wouldn't be fair to have to split my now little time between 2. How long have you been riding? I have been self tought and riding for about (oh Happy how long have you had horses hehe cause that is how long i have been if you can call it riding, riding :killingme ) Anyway nice to meet you