New Royal Rat On The Forum Now

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
DJ_Blackrain said:
Thank You Thank You......But Freakish Maybe So........But I Have A Rat, A Scorpion, A 18 ft Long Boa, & A Tarantula :whip:

So Ok My Choice Of Pets Aren't Everyone's Fisrt Choice But Ok It's Expected
freakish without a doubt, IMO ... but I also wonder how safe those types of pets are around young children. :ohwell:

DJ_Blackrain

I'm The KOTOR God
crabcake said:
freakish without a doubt, IMO ... but I also wonder how safe those types of pets are around young children. :ohwell:

No Worries.....all the other ones are locked up in a nice place that was about $15,000 To Build between 2 diffrent owners. In all there's a King Cobra, 6 Tarantulas, 8 Black Scorpions, a 18ft Boa, a 16ft Python, & One ready to eat anything alive ANACONDA :popcorn: :cheers: plus my new rat :smile:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
nomoney said:
and yet your woman is only worried about the rat around her new baby.
:yeahthat: Tell me you are joking that you have all those "pets" and a new baby on the way. :ohwell:

This seems like a fitting place for this article...

Woman Delivers 180 Rats To Animal Shelter

SAN FRANCISCO -- Oh rats!

Officials at a San Francisco animal shelter hope some people want a rat for the holidays.

Last week a woman delivered nearly 180 rats to the shelter. She said she found the rats on her lawn that morning, all packed into dog carriers.

No one knows where the rodents came from or why they were left there.

A rescue group has offered to take 80 of the rats, but scores more need homes.

Shelter officials say rats make great pets.

DJ_Blackrain

I'm The KOTOR God
KCM said:
:yeahthat: Tell me you are joking that you have all those "pets" and a new baby on the way. :ohwell:

No Joke......My Cousion, My Friend, & I Have All These Others In A Whole Seperate Area. The Rat Is The House Pet :lol:

DJ_Blackrain said:
Yes That's Right, If Any Of You Know Summer & Jesse They Have There Royal Rat Sir Lucas......Well Now There's Another Royal Rat....Her Name Is Lady Rayne & She Is Mine. Summer & Jesse Are Gonna Put A Picture Of Her Up On There Site Soon Enough, I Might Go Take A Picture Of The Royal Family Tonight On My Digital & Put It On My Disk For Summer & Jesse To Put Up.

Thanks To Summer & Jesse For Letting Me Keep Her At There Place.....So Now There Will Be 3 Rats Soon. So The Insane Trio Of Summer, Jesse, & Dave Will Each Have A Rat For There Own Shoulder. :cheers:

Blackrain aka Dave (I only ask on thing of the forum & that is no one calls me Dave until they know me) :smile:

Blackrain
So WC... did you get Rayne from Blackrain...:confused:

watercolor

yeah yeah
kwillia said:
So WC... did you get Rayne from Blackrain...:confused:

Yeap! She wouldnt have been able to make the trip back to canada. So- therefore I told him to give her to me- cause I wasnt going to let that poor rat on a plane! She is ours now of course- but that is where I got her.