New To The Area

HGMilstead

Watch out for this guy

I don’t know how to respond! AM wondering how representative this guy is of the general student body! STILL going to give the college a try, though! Just now with more awareness and nerves — Unfortunately we live in a Really scary time where diGital tech is just toO easy to use!!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Generally speaking - you seldom hear anything bad coming out of that college. It' always been that way.
Absolutely agree. St. Mary's College is a beautiful campus. There will be a few incidents but that's not the norm. I started going there many years ago, but the winds of fortune blew me into a different path.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Absolutely agree. St. Mary's College is a beautiful campus. There will be a few incidents but that's not the norm. I started going there many years ago, but the winds of fortune blew me into a different path.
I'm curious if he is a brainwashing professor.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Good group of people seems to gather here.

:gossip:

Don't ask the guy currently posting a easy[something]45 in his latest iteration .... previously Sapidus / Salvadore / Bluecubed / Stjohnes[some number and a host of other forum names [ he keeps reinventing him / her self every few months as they get the ass handed to them in politics for spouting talking points the cannot back up ]

We are all a bunch of morons who supported Trump or at the very least do not hate the guy and the despise the media lies. We also Hate America and our neighbors for not wanting to wear masks ....

Anyway enough of that I'm crapping up your thread .....

Welcome Again, pull up a chair and stay a while. :cheers: