New To The Area

PrepH4U

nomoney said:
just because I can.
oh I hate people that try and throw their authority around!!! Nomoney you are just so mean and are no better than anyone else just because we can't put you on ignore!

nomoney

PrepH4U said:
oh I hate people that try and throw their authority around!!! Nomoney you are just so mean and are no better than anyone else just because we can't put you on ignore!

do you need a timeout?

nomoney

mygoldnhorse said:
:eyebrow: I have friends in very high places :whistle:
ok............................ and?

do you think threatening me is going to lighten up your banning period? :confused:

p.s. just a heads up. I'm the boss of your friends in the very HIGH places. :yay:

badkittyscratch

persimmoncf said:
Highjacking this poor cowboys thread...start a new one and we can talk. :whistle:

Purrrr have you seen that cowboy? Mainman, Dreamkeeper and me all had a wonderful time last night together.....PPURRRRRRRfect!

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
mygoldnhorse said:
p.s. just a heads up. I'm the boss of your friends in the very HIGH places. :yay:

:eyebrow:[/QUOTE]

I think its funny how all these so called "bosses" of places seem to be on this site for hours a day....when my bosses might see there computer 20 minutes a day total.....seems kinda fishy to me....

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Softballkid said:

Wow! Where have U been? U havn't been around for a couple of days. I was think'n you got time out for giv'n me some green. And....wouldn't it be great to have a job screw'n around with us all day. What a life. :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Wow! Where have U been? U havn't been around for a couple of days. I was think'n you got time out for giv'n me some green. And....wouldn't it be great to have a job screw'n around with us all day. What a life. :lmao: :lmao:[/QUOTE]

I tried to help ya before ya got to bad..but you musta really pi$$ed off some peeps :lmao:

As for me..I come outta my hidin area every now an then....the weather cancelled all our flights today, so I get to play with all the peeps on here today :popcorn: