New To The Area

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
appyday said:
Ahhhh Grasshopper...you learn so fast...:huggy: I really did not read all of it either... :lmao:

singlesomddad said:
Hello

How are you doing today? I was recommended looking you up by appyday in one of the somd forums. I am a single dad and am looking for someone to chat with and go from there. My names WITHELD. Id love to chat with you soon.

So i wonder How VraiBlonde or another Admin/Mod, that actually was doing their job, would handle that?

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
persimmoncf said:
I cant do football. Besides doing my chores at 10:00am...I was in bed for the day :razz:

So I'm not the only one that was in bed Sunday huh?? I hobbeled over the next door took care of their dogs and went right back to bed.. Frog ((my other half) took care of me I guess someone spike my diet pepsi and I forgot I took pain meds,, Opps... Had a great time thanks for ya all making my Frog feel welcomed he said ya all were nice peeps even the big guy :) :lmao:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
SAHRAB said:
So i wonder How VraiBlonde or another Admin/Mod, that actually was doing their job, would handle that?

You know I heard that that girl slotted is single and she likes kids maybe you could hook him up with her :flowers:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
appyday said:
I desirved that...:smack: Let me send you a linkie..sorry..but damn I got a good laugh.....I decided I LIKE you now...... :lmao:

well if it hadnt had happened to me i would have found it Hilarous... well i still do lol

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
persimmoncf said:
Everybody else stopped talking...I think they must disagree :shrug:

I do not agree with her getting :buttkick: out. The things....nomoney....and...camily were putting out there were crude and uncalled for. :war:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
I do not agree with her getting :buttkick: out. The things....nomoney....and...camily were putting out there were crude and uncalled for. :war:
I think we all should protest and see if the mod will let her come back she was only defending herself..

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
TotalControl said:
I think we all should protest and see if the mod will let her come back she was only defending herself..

That's how I feel. Now we need more reinforcement. How many will join in and get her back??.

WE NEED YOU!

TotalControl said:
So are you all gonna protest by leaving and never coming back :SLAM: We will miss you...:howdy:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
That's how I feel. Now we need more reinforcement. How many will join in and get her back??.

WE NEED YOU!

Now what do we do ?? who is the mod?? bring back equineaddict :war: :jerry: :tantrum