New To The Area

dreamkeeper

mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: dreamkeeper...I am goldnhorse.....and yes thats what I ride. There are some local 4H shows that a bunch of us mess around at that have speed classes....But sounds like you might want to check this out... I recently joined IBRA..International Barrel Racing Association... and they hold shows in Maryland, PA and Delaware. I hear the competion is great...can't wait,..... so hope to see you there. Check out IBRA.com

Thanks for that link my gal knows IBRA well but me...I need some cattle to push around!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
dreamkeeper said:
Those loud barking birds? Haha thanks but I'll stick with the cattle.

We could always chase geese. Its pretty cool trying to team pen them. I know a pond that has a bunch of them in it, maybe Plum Loco will come and bring Molly too. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
mygoldnhorse said:
We could always chase geese. Its pretty cool trying to team pen them. I know a pond that has a bunch of them in it, maybe Plum Loco will come and bring Molly too. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I thought he only "penned" Deer :lmao:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
appyday said:
:shrug:

I just gave SAHRAB his first green from me..I say we all get him in the green..he has been here long enough and he has been good.... :lmao:
Im sooo proud of you, your not as mean as I thought :love:

dreamkeeper

appyday said:
My blacksmith chases cows so I will hook him up with you when you move here..

Already moved here...renting at this time until the place is finished, which should be by March. We're moving our horses down here as soon as we find some place to board temp. Building on a nice piece of property in Hughesville...approx. 39 acres. I work on base and my gal in DC.

E

Equinelover

appyday said:
I am sure she was not banned I have never seen her post any worse then the rest of us...

You said a mouthful! That's partially right....now let me set the record straight. I NEVER directly posted anything nasty about anyone in here~EVER! I was the one being called nasty names....I never called anyone names. Oh yeah all fun and games until I said something about handcuffs, etc., and NOMONEY got her panties in a bunch...due to MAINMAN. :lmao: I won't :brownnose...ANYONE especially the MODS! :elaine:

mainman

Set Trippin
Equinelover said:
appyday said:
I am sure she was not banned I have never seen her post any worse then the rest of us...

You said a mouthful! That's partially right....now let me set the record straight. I NEVER directly posted anything nasty about anyone in here~EVER! I was the one being called nasty names....I never called anyone names. Oh yeah all fun and games until I said something about handcuffs, etc., and NOMONEY got her panties in a bunch...due to MAINMAN. :lmao: I won't :brownnose...ANYONE especially the MODS! :elaine:
Should I smack that ##### up? And what the hell are you talkng about?

nomoney

Equinelover said:
appyday said:

there you go being all slutty again.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
nomoney said:
there you go being all slutty again.

:eyebrow: I just realized why you get away with all the #### you do. I am surprised though that Southern Md Online would allow a "ADMIN/MOD"
act the way you do. So from what I see you can say and do anything you want right???????

PrepH4U

:killingme

You guys really ought to do a little research before you start throwing around misconceptions... Just food for thought!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Once again some yellow bellied a$$hole just gave me red and left a messsage.....Leave them alone......and did not sign.... :lmao: :lmao:
Here's my message back...you are a joke :buttkiss:'r

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
PrepH4U said:

You guys really ought to do a little research before you start throwing around misconceptions... Just food for thought!

Think so huh??? It's easy to tell....Just go to the buddy/ignore list. Put down any name and you'll be surprised what you'll find. :lmao: :lmao:

morganj614

Pretty funny to think that Nomo is in charge, huh? :killingme

PrepH4U said:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
morganj614 said:
Pretty funny to think that Nomo is in charge, huh? :killingme
Oh yes. :killingme It made my day. Also gave me the answer I was looking for when I was wondering why equineaddict got :buttkick: . It was because nomoney got pi$$ed when mainman was asking too many questions about the toys that equineaddict mentioned :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

PrepH4U

mygoldnhorse said:
Think so huh??? It's easy to tell....Just go to the buddy/ignore list. Put down any name and you'll be surprised what you'll find. :lmao: :lmao:
yep you're right.... no use trying to argue with you!!!! :killingme

:evil:

nomoney

mygoldnhorse said:
Oh yes. :killingme It made my day. Also gave me the answer I was looking for when I was wondering why equineaddict got :buttkick: . It was because nomoney got pi$$ed when mainman was asking too many questions about the toys that equineaddict mentioned :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
keep it up and I'll ban you too :yay: