New Vision Trash Service?

FED_UP

I finally quit New Vision even though they have been on time every week picking up trash my for 6 months, probably kept them longer than most on this thread. I had billing issue and could not get them on the phone or email for two weeks, so I signed on with Goode last week got to talk to a real person on the first call. Well finally called NV again today and to my surprise a recording came on saying which number to call for what county. So I called the number and OMG I actually got to speak to someone, but she did answer saying SDI, which is there new affiliate now. Canceled services, but it does seem they are getting more organized now.

FED_UP

SDI said they were coming out to pick up my old new vision can..... That was three weeks ago. :cds:

Well I thought things were getting better when I got someone on the phone right away today, maybe not. Give them another call, now the answer machine directs to call the county your in, I wrote it down but I don't have it now. TheY must have lost a lot of money these past 6-7 months.

Last edited:

Freefaller

Fired New Vision

We let New Vision go a few months ago and I have contacted both New Vision and SDI to have them ccome and pick up their can. I have never heard or seen anyone and I still have their roller can. I live in Waldorf. If anyone needs a New Vision can, let me know. You can come and get mine!

jondon2010

We let New Vision go a few months ago and I have contacted both New Vision and SDI to have them ccome and pick up their can. I have never heard or seen anyone and I still have their roller can. I live in Waldorf. If anyone needs a New Vision can, let me know. You can come and get mine!

Evergreen Disposal Service is great ! Call John if u live in Waldorf or Bryans Rd....240 330 0862

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
I can't believe it but someone came to pick up my can from new vision yesterday. I just pointed them to the hill in the woods I throw he trashcan down. The guy decided not to go down to the swamp to pick the can up.