New Vision Trash Service?

FED_UP

You can call Evergreen at 240 330 0862...that is who i use, so do my neighbors, my boss, my dentist, my mother-in-law, my friends, ...ask them for the $25/ month ($75/quarter) deal and they are awesome...

Every week after reading the post saying peoples trash has been sitting for weeks, but their picking up mine, and today is trash day again. Its bad when you have to fear trash day :crazy:

Ancient One

The end has come (for me that is).

:ohwell:The whole issue has become ridiculous. It has cost too much of my time and effort. :banghead:I have filed complaints with the BBB in Maryland and Virginia. I have registered complaints with the Virginia Cunsumer Affairs Office in Richmond and their conterpart in Annapoplis.

:moon:I have sent a registered letter to NV cancelling my service and giving them one week to claim their "container". I have switched to Newburg Trash.

Time for me to end (my) the "soap opera".
:thewave:

Good luck to you all.:buddies:

FED_UP

Just read a post on another site. Someone said they saw a NV trash truck being relabled with the words "Call Eddie".

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Every week after reading the post saying peoples trash has been sitting for weeks, but their picking up mine, and today is trash day again. Its bad when you have to fear trash day :crazy:

I don't believe you. There is no way New Vision is still picking up your trash. You probably don't have new vision or even your own house for that matter.

sevatter

You can call Evergreen at 240 330 0862...that is who i use, so do my neighbors, my boss, my dentist, my mother-in-law, my friends, ...ask them for the $25/ month ($75/quarter) deal and they are awesome...

Thank you for the recommendation but we have already signed up with Goode.

FED_UP

I don't believe you. There is no way New Vision is still picking up your trash. You probably don't have new vision or even your own house for that matter.

Not in the mood for stupid talk like you are Mr. Butt Crack Juice

Well as you can see MAXI and OLDHILCREST saw the truck in lexington park area. They picked up my trash yesterday and the 3 additional bags I had laying on the ground from the holiday weekend trash. I am not defending them by far their management issues and how they screwed some people over is jacked up. I guess I will go ahead and pay July-Sept bill they sent me, or will that be a mistake? My bill is already jacked up too, it says I owe 186 bucks, but its says pay the last amount in the last column whick totals to $78.00, crazy billing.

So don't hate at me buddy, just one of the lucky ones I guess. We will see how long my luck with them last.

SoMDWeesie

No Nasty Talk On This Forum!

Ok boys and girls...play nice on this forum---which means no derogatory name calling or unnecessarily snide comments when you talk to each other. I don't want to delete anyone's comments as this has been such a helpful blog, but I'm not interested in reading personal attacks either. There are plenty of sports blogs you can post to if you want to insult someone. Thank you! SOMDWeesie

SoMDWeesie

Descriptions

The posts that include community location are helpful as it narrows down where trash service is being provided and by which company. Thanks!

DPA469

Ok boys and girls...play nice on this forum---which means no derogatory name calling or unnecessarily snide comments when you talk to each other. I don't want to delete anyone's comments as this has been such a helpful blog, but I'm not interested in reading personal attacks either. There are plenty of sports blogs you can post to if you want to insult someone. Thank you! SOMDWeesie

:killingme:killingme
You are funny! And if you think you can get everyone to talk "nice" on the forum then you are crazy. Plus you can't delete anything unless you are Premo - :duh:

Have a nice day. :huggy:

SoccerFan

SDI Now Running New Vision

Hopefully this is good news for everyone dealing with New Vision's lack of customer service. We received our latest quarterly bill and it contained a letter indicating that New Vision has been taken over by SDI. Wow, we actually received a letter --- communication from New Vision was nonexistent. SDI's website is: SDI - Your Waste Management Solution for Virginia. Let's hope SDI does a better job with customer service than New Vision did.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Hopefully this is good news for everyone dealing with New Vision's lack of customer service. We received our latest quarterly bill and it contained a letter indicating that New Vision has been taken over by SDI. Wow, we actually received a letter --- communication from New Vision was nonexistent. SDI's website is: SDI - Your Waste Management Solution for Virginia. Let's hope SDI does a better job with customer service than New Vision did.

I quit new vision 2 or 3 months ago and they just sent me another bill as well. Do they think people are so stupid that all they have to do is change the name on the bill they send out and people will pay it.

I just wrote a big FU on the bill and told them were to stick it.

SoccerMom2

I talked to a lady yesterday on the phone after gettign another bill. She said a new company has taken over and they are just finding out all the issues that new vision had. I said well i want to the can picked up and im not paying anything because i cancelled months ago. No service no money. She said she would make a note. She also said she has never been cussed out so much in her life...LMAO!

SoccerFan

I quit new vision 2 or 3 months ago and they just sent me another bill as well. Do they think people are so stupid that all they have to do is change the name on the bill they send out and people will pay it.

SDI is a completely different company that operated their own trash service independent of New Vision. I did a little research and SDI has been in business for a while and seem to have a good reputation. On an interesting little side note, SDI is a majority female owned company, not that it means anything, but it was a bit unexpected.

Look, New Vision obviously had a number of problems in their "front office" to say the least and good record keeping appears to be one of them. Give SDI a chance or don't, it's up to you.

Other than the lack of communication about changing to once a week pickups which resulted in us missing several collections I really haven't had any problems with New Vision's service. Once I found out what day they were picking up the service was fairly reliable. It certainly was MUCH cheaper than Waste Management. That seems to be the common theme of everyone posting on this forum --- we were all tired of paying what we all thought was too much for trash collection.

FED_UP

I got a bill to but I already paid June, July, Aug, so NV with SDI turnover has some glitches.

FED_UP

I talked to a lady yesterday on the phone after gettign another bill. She said a new company has taken over and they are just finding out all the issues that new vision had. I said well i want to the can picked up and im not paying anything because i cancelled months ago. No service no money. She said she would make a note. She also said she has never been cussed out so much in her life...LMAO!

Now that is funny getting cursed out for something someone else did ha ha. I need to call them also and tell them I don't owe for the bill I just got. But gee getting able to talk to someone you pay your money to will be good. But I am going to miss listenening to the words THE MAIL BOX IS FULL. I made out well some reason through all the NV drama my trash has been picked mostly on time and I am paying a lot less the WM for my one day a week pick up. I wonder how many people are saying hmmm I might want to switch back to them since SDI is in the house?

Uncle Charlie

Beer is Good!!!!
SDI is NOT New Vision

SDI is their own company with a good reputation. I spoke AT LENGTH with a lady there this morning and they are OVERWHELMED with the calls and complaints about New Vision.

They too have been duped by New Vision as New Vision did nit tell them they had collected all of the payments they have for the 3rd quarter and New Vision lied to them about how many accounts they would get as they failed to tell them about all the cancellations.

SDI is so overwhelmed, they don't know if the "deal" they made with New Vision will stand, THAT is how much they were lied to.

That being said, they are investigating and will call me back about when / if they are going to pick up my trash...as they would be doin it for free for the next month anyway as I am paid too.

So...you might want to hold off on paying because you might get another letter saying...we were lied to and we are outta here!

FED_UP

SDI is their own company with a good reputation. I spoke AT LENGTH with a lady there this morning and they are OVERWHELMED with the calls and complaints about New Vision.

They too have been duped by New Vision as New Vision did nit tell them they had collected all of the payments they have for the 3rd quarter and New Vision lied to them about how many accounts they would get as they failed to tell them about all the cancellations.

SDI is so overwhelmed, they don't know if the "deal" they made with New Vision will stand, THAT is how much they were lied to.

That being said, they are investigating and will call me back about when / if they are going to pick up my trash...as they would be doin it for free for the next month anyway as I am paid too.

So...you might want to hold off on paying because you might get another letter saying...we were lied to and we are outta here!

Them dirty dogs left with the loot for this month and next months service that many have paid I take it. I kept my copy of the money order from the last bill.

Last edited:

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
I put my new vision trash can in my waste management bucket today to see if they would trash it. I hope that stupid new vision can is gone when I get home today. If not its getting thrown into the woods tonight.