New Years Eve Party Pictures

SmallTown

Football season!
who are these two?

lauren.jpg

JabbaJawz

Be about it
It is!! I look like a slanty eyed brace face, and Dean looks like he's smacking his lips tight together in a wine tasting contest. LOL! Once again - one of my MANY faces, heehee.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by laureng
It is!! I look like a slanty eyed brace face

and here I thought it was when you sat on that French tickler. :wink:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by laureng
It is!! I look like a slanty eyed brace face, and Dean looks like he's smacking his lips tight together in a wine tasting contest. LOL! Once again - one of my MANY faces, heehee.

Oh my! I thought you were someone's kid who showed up! :smile:
Man, I must be getting old..

J

justhangn

Originally posted by SmallTown

That would have been the girl that came with BK.

K

Kizzy

The one calling him dad all night. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kain99

It's ok WC...... I look like a complete big toothed scuz in my pic.... Your beautiful and the pictures were kind of cruddy.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by SmallTown

The braces are deceiving...make me look younger than I am. I'll take the young comment as a compliment, haha!

watercolor

yeah yeah
THIS IS ME! Not that other weird FUNKED OUT ONE! That will fix the ones who think I am a COW

sum%2520model.jpg

sum04.gif

summ7.gif

summy.jpg

Last edited:
K

Katie

Since I wasn't at the party here is a picture of me :)

Attachments

• 121702.jpg
    121702.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 136

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I don't know . . . .

Originally posted by Kain99
I've got some really great pictures of Sxy later in the evening... just can't post em' here. :biggrin:

Biscuit was actually GREEN later that night... No pictures I can post of him here either... :wink:

:biggrin: I'm not sure I really want to know, but darn, the curiosity is killing me!! Kain, what are you doing taking "great pictures" of Sexy that you can't post right now?

:rolleyes: penn

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Katie
I need to get braces and am not looking forward to it.
I wasn't either. It's not so bad, other than I HATE how it looks!! Lol!! I got lucky though, my teeth weren't messed up much at all. Just one crooked one on the top, and some spaces on the top and bottom. I went last May for a consultation and informed him my wedding was this May 31st, and asked if he thought he could do it. He said it would be close, but if he wasn't done he'd just take them off for the wedding, and put them back on. But....luckily, he thinks he is going to be done and there's a dramatic improvement with not much further to go. Total, I'll have had them on less than a year - got the top ones in July, and the bottoms in September! They'll be off (with LUCK) for good by May 14th!

B

Bruce

Well I better post a pic too, since I wasn't at the party either.
Bruce

Attachments

• oldblue2.jpg
    oldblue2.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 118