New Years Eve Party Pictures

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
With a name like "old blue" I was expecting to see your dog. :lol:

B

Bruce

whattaya mean, that truck IS an old dog !!!! Ok, lets try again here.

Attachments

• christmas2.jpg
    christmas2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 135

fuzzyng

oh my... i looked SO trashed... sad part is I wasn't at that point... just some construction problems *L* but you do seee yakky in the background photographing the evidence for me! *L*

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by fuzzyng
oh my... i looked SO trashed... sad part is I wasn't at that point... just some construction problems *L* but you do seee yakky in the background photographing the evidence for me! *L*

Hmmmm, I'm still wondering what caused those tiles to fall. In every previous instance of falling ceiling tiles, there was WWF wrestling going on! (by the kids of course :wink: ) :twitch:

fuzzyng

i donno... all i know is that i went from pissin in the toliet to almost pissing my pants! :biggrin: i'm gonna stop comming to parties if I keep getting beat up on! :biggrin:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I wasn't there either, so I'll post a photo too!

Attachments

• whoami.gif
    whoami.gif
    12.4 KB · Views: 122

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by Kyle
I thought the avatar WAS your picture.

:biggrin:

No, I don't look like my avatar. It's a famous comedian, not an American. Does anyone know? I'll post a hint later.

yakky doodle

party was a blast; perhaps if I get my pics off to the developing place in the next year or so, you can see the one's I have too.

:cheers:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Tonio
No, I don't look like my avatar. It's a famous comedian, not an American. Does anyone know? I'll post a hint later.

It's from Monty Python.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
:confused: You've got to be kidding? I was completely quiet NYE.

Yea, too dang quiet!!!! BUT the talk with Steve seemed of brightened you there towards the end.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by Sharon
Groucho Marx

"Last night I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas I'll never know."

"Remember, men, you're fighting for this lady's honor, which is probably more than she ever did."

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Tonio
"Last night I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas I'll never know."

"Remember, men, you're fighting for this lady's honor, which is probably more than she ever did."

Cleese?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by justhangn
Cleese?

Nope. It's Michael Palin as the "It's Man".

About Cleese...anyone seen the newest Bond movie? I haven't, and Cleese as Q seems like a low point in his career. I heard he was on a short-lived American sitcom as a Rupert Murdoch type, and the show was cancelled for being too offensive.