New Years Eve Party Pictures

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I dunno - Sharon!

Originally posted by cattitude
was it Mickey Gilley???

Sharon usually knows the older C&W songs. Where is she when you need her?
:cheers: penn

Steve

Enjoying life!
Re: Didn't anybody notice????

Originally posted by penncam
:razz2: Christy!!! Are you still posting under Steve's account??
Why would Steve declare that he's never gotten pregnant from drinking alcolol??
:eek: penn

Hey Penn, that's just a l'il bit of sumthin' we call "humor" around these parts. This is not Christy...:razz2:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: I dunno - Sharon!

Sharon usually knows the older C&W songs. Where is she when you need her?

I know it's Mickey Gilley...I guess I should have worded my response better. Actually, the title is "Don't The Girls All Get Prettier At Closing Time."

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: Didn't anybody notice????

Originally posted by Steve
Hey Penn, that's just a l'il bit of sumthin' we call "humor" around these parts. This is not Christy...:razz2:

:razz2: OHHKAAYY, pardner! I didn't know that you wuz gonna play them kinda games, pilgrim!(in his best John Wayne accent), it's only the fact that Christy has posted under your account before that I was curious. BTW, I think we did put a man on the moon!

:biggrin: penn

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I dunno - Sharon!

Originally posted by Sharon
Hey Baby... did ya miss me? :kiss:

:biggrin: Yeah, baby doll! One or two of the guys were kickin' around the idea of never having gone to bed with an ugly woman, but in fact have woken up with one, with her probably wanting to know what their hurry was about leaving them.(I wouldn't know anything about that!)
But what I was wondering - ahem! - who had a hit song a bunch a years back called "The Girls get Prettier at Closing Time"? Help hon'!

ps: Catt thinks its Mickey Gilley

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member

Originally posted by penncam Catt thinks its Mickey Gilley
Catt knows more about Country Music than I ever would. I only listened to it once in the car when Tater was doing a sing-a-long. :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

:
ps: Catt thinks its Mickey Gilley

NO! It IS Mickey Gilley!!! I'm certain. See my earlier post. I don't know much, so when I do I really want appropriate credit!!!

Steve

Enjoying life!
"Don't The Girls All Get Prettier At Closing Time" is Mickey Gilley. Cattitude wins the prize.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I dunno - Sharon!

Originally posted by Sharon
Catt knows more about Country Music than I ever would. I only listened to it once in the car when Tater was doing a sing-a-long. :lol:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Jesus, Sharon, I almost lost half the Margarita I was drinking when I read that!!!!

:biggrin: :cheers: :biggrin: TAATTATER, you rascal! What do you know about "Ugly Girls At Closin Time"?

Yakky is gonna kick your butt over that (or was that before you met her?)

:biggrin: penn

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member

Yakky is gonna kick your butt over that (or was that before you met her?)
Yakky was driving, we were all listening to Tater sing!:biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Alright Ok! Alright

NO! It IS Mickey Gilley!!! I'm certain. See my earlier post. I don't know much, so when I do I really want appropriate credit!!!

"For crap's sake, don't get your panties up in a bunch!!"
:cheers: The grand prize goes to Catt! Now I've always wondered: Is there any truth to the wisdom being offered in that song?
Just like another one not too distant from the first, I think; It was supposed to be "The Greatest C&W Song Ever Written", and I think it might have been David Allan Coe.
Was somethin' like "I was drunk the day my Mom got out of prison, and I went to pick her up in the rain . . . . . ."

:razz2: penn

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Re: Alright Ok! Alright

"For crap's sake, don't get your panties up in a bunch!!"
:cheers: The grand prize goes to Catt! Now I've always wondered: Is there any truth to the wisdom being offered in that song?
Just like another one not too distant from the first, I think; It was supposed to be "The Greatest C&W Song Ever Written", and I think it might have been David Allan Coe.
Was somethin' like "I was drunk the day my Mom got out of prison, and I went to pick her up in the rain . . . . . ."

"You Never Even Call Me By My Name"

"Folks, this song was written by a friend of mine named Steve Goodman, and he wrote me and told me he had written the perfect country and western song. I wrote him back saying that it was NOT the perfect country and western song, because it didn't say anything about Mama, or prison, or trains, or trucks, or gettin' drunk. So he sat down and wrote another verse, and when I heard it I realized that my friend had written the perfect country and western song, and I felt obliged to include it on this album. The last verse goes something like this here:

I was drunk the day my Mom got out of prison
And I went to pick her up in the rain
But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck
She got run over by a damned ol' train..."

Okay, enough of the Casey Kasem routine. How about the perfect punk song? "...because it didn't say anything about anarchy, or angst, or mohawks, or the Queen, or safety pins through the jugular..."

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Prize for the Lady

What IS my prize??

:biggrin: Ask otter! How about a new GSD pup? I hear they've got 0% financing on new 'vettes!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Jesus H, King...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
Grow back the damn beard! You look like a lawyer!!!

:biggrin: That's funny Larry; I was thinking "used car salesman"!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Jesus H, King...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
Grow back the damn beard! You look like a lawyer!!!
I was going to, but not now. You're just pissed cause I look younger than you now. Actually the wife likes it like that and that is all that matters (I guess).

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Jesus H, King...

:biggrin: That's funny Larry; I was thinking "used car salesman"!

I got your "used car salesman" Penn. Anybody got a picture of Penn or has he broken all the cameras that have been used?