new

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
meangirl said:
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_balance.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1418658 width="50%">new</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>03-23-2006 11:32 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">What guy hasn't done you? I heard you get around...I like sluts.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:jameo:
awwwwwwwwwwwww he loves you! :lmao:

justbeachy

can be a real beach
Don't let these people scare you off. :howdy: Some of us are nicer than others, but I can't tell you who or they'll kill me :wench: :dead:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
I'm going to have to know a little more about you before I feel comfortable answering that.

I think their user name says all you need to know. :lol: Actually, I'm surprised it got past the censors. :jet:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
meangirl said:
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_balance.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1418658 width="50%">new</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>03-23-2006 11:32 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">What guy hasn't done you? I heard you get around...I like sluts.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:jameo:

DAB NABBIT... how come I havent gotten a turn :roflmao:

But I am jealous... :bawl:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
RoseRed said:
Shouldn't you be out playing?

Eh...thinking of where to go play... I wanna play some pitch tonight :yay:

But, put down floor all day, takin a break before I go do anything else...

Why arent you out playing :tap:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Softballkid said:
Eh...thinking of where to go play... I wanna play some pitch tonight :yay:

But, put down floor all day, takin a break before I go do anything else...

Why arent you out playing :tap:

Staying home tonight. I have a party to go to tomorrow.