new

bcp

In My Opinion
meangirl said:
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_reputation"><tr><td class="alt2">http://forums.somd.com/images/reputation/reputation_balance.gif</td><td class="alt1Active" id="p1418658" width="50%">new</td><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">03-23-2006 11:32 PM</td><td class="alt1" width="50%">What guy hasn't done you? I heard you get around...I like sluts.</td></tr></tbody></table>

:jameo:
Well if it makes her any less of a slut, I haven't done her.

come to think of it,, I havent done anyone here.
Unless my hand counts.
or my goat, but thats another issue for yet another thread.

oh, and how come no matter how hard a guy tries, he cant ever get the title of slut??
just aint fair.

bcp

In My Opinion
And further more,
if MeanGirl was the "slut" that was suggested, would her name be meangirl? I think not.

it would be,, friendlygirl, or toofriendlygirl, but not meangirl.

Leelee

Just being Me !
bcp said:
And further more,
if MeanGirl was the "slut" that was suggested, would her name be meangirl? I think not.

it would be,, friendlygirl, or toofriendlygirl, but not meangirl.
I think a woman left it and MG is probably pretty. Women can be very nasty when they feel threatened.

meangirl

Nice lady!
bcp said:
Well if it makes her any less of a slut, I haven't done her.

come to think of it,, I havent done anyone here.
Unless my hand counts.
or my goat, but thats another issue for yet another thread.

oh, and how come no matter how hard a guy tries, he cant ever get the title of slut??
just aint fair.

:killingme I've only been "done" by one person in the past 17 years and that is my husband.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
meangirl said:
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>
reputation_balance.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1418658 width="50%">new</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>03-23-2006 11:32 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">What guy hasn't done you? I heard you get around...I like sluts.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:jameo:

he forgot the part about

apple bottom jeans and a big ole butt
shake dat azz shake dat azz for me :lmao:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
MysticalMom said:
:killingme

Hunny. I love you too, but I'm no miracle worker. 23 months without. :yikes: That thing's probably sealed shut. :whistle:

:faint:

I feel sorry for whoever gets that thing, its gonna take 30 minutes just to get in, then when it starts to feel good, you'll probably shoot off so much your gonna shoot him either through the ceiling, or through the floor...

I nominate myself for the guinae pig :howdy:

J

juggy4805

MysticalMom said:
:killingme

Hunny. I love you too, but I'm no miracle worker. 23 months without. :yikes: That thing's probably sealed shut. :whistle:

:hugegaspforair: