new

bcp

In My Opinion
since the question was asked, what do you do for fun, I suppose I should answer seriously.

sometimes we like to go broomsticking.
now, as you might figure, broomsticking is an art that is best learned with experienced individuals.
You will need a car, a broomstick, a driver, at least one passenger and a case of beer.
Drink a few beers while driving to an area that is known for hookers and homeless people.
once this area is found, look on side streets for a homeless person that is not around others.
Pass by once to make sure that he/she is alone.
As you come by them the second time, speed up the car, put the broom out the window and swerve over to them. The idea is to smack them in the back of the head with the broom hard enough to knock them down, but not hard enough to remove the head from the body.

Moving from place to place this can be an exciting and rewarding evening for all involved...well, maybe not the homeless guy that you cracked with the broom, but what the hell, not everybody enjoys the same thing.

another good place to look is around beer stores that are located near subsidized housing projects, there are always drunk guys walking back with a bottle of ripple in these areas. Notice that when you flip them, they dont spill a drop from their bottle while rolling down the road.

glad I could help.