newby here

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
Okay....I didn't know how to bring my tools back to my Paint program. Do you honestly think I could magically become you and lie about working with myself? Why would I do that goofy? :killingme

If not you, then . . . .

Someone right now is sitting at home in front of their computer laughing their a** off. Aren't there some sort of rules about this?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
saddlesore said:
Hi everyone, :howdy: I've been hearing about this forum for months from Sadie Lady, who I work with. I could never figure out how to get on it til devinej told me how. (I work with her too). Tonight I've been reading some of the threads. You all are a lively group!
I don't want her to delete it like Winnie did, so I will ask again....SS do you actually work with me? Yes or No?

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
Well from the sound of it you may. Are you trying to lead us to believe that a new person has stolen your password?

I'm not trying to lead anyone to believe anything, as I've yet to figure this out myself. I am in the dark as much as you.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
saddlesore said:
I'm not trying to lead anyone to believe anything, as I've yet to figure this out myself. I am in the dark as much as you.
hey did we just meet this week?? via email???

devinej

saddlesore said:

does your first name start with a .... D?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
saddlesore said:
Maybe when Kiz left he gave SS password out to a bunch of people. Now that could be very interesting and would make since, but you would have to at least fess up to the fact that you changed personalities when Kiz left. You kind of seem in a corner. Tell us the truth....please. We can handle the truth! We can handle the truth!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Inspector Perci to the rescue... :banana:
Hey Shady I do believe that SS computer has been used by a fellow barn mate/employee. So, the question is , Shady do you work with do you work with Devine?

S

saddlesore

happyappygirl said:
hey did we just meet this week?? via email???

Did I email you this week? I don't remember doing so. :confused:

If you have an email from me, send it to me. I'd like to see it!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
persimmoncf said:
Inspector Perci to the rescue... :banana:
Hey Shady I do believe that SS computer has been used by a fellow barn mate/employee. So, the question is , Shady do you work with do you work with Devine?
I know Devine and we have ridden together, but we don't have a barn computer or anything. I am a private contractor, so I am not an employee per say.
How would someone who works with us get SS's password?