newby here

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
saddlesore said:
Did I email you this week? I don't remember doing so. :confused:

If you have an email from me, send it to me. I'd like to see it!
I'm asking.....because you've used the same terminology in a thread that came to me in an email about the overnight ride, hacking out and your aged horse.....but i could be mistaken. Carry on. :biggrin:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Sadielady said:
I know Devine and we have ridden together, but we don't have a barn computer or anything. I am a private contractor, so I am not an employee per say.
How would someone who works with us get SS's password?
she could have been logged in, and someone posted from it like Paso's kid used to do sometimes.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
I know Devine and we have ridden together, but we don't have a barn computer or anything. I am a private contractor, so I am not an employee per say.
By the way....WELCOME BACK inspector Perci. Where have you been?

devinej

Sadielady said:

no idea!! i did tell someone about the forum and that its on somd.com but that was it.....

devinej

maybe i have a secret ability to transfer passwords of people i don't know.....without knowing it................

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
By the way....WELCOME BACK inspector Perci. Where have you been?
That would be a good question for the mods. Can you be logged on at the same time in more than one location? If so....where is the newby to clear this all up? ....The person that knows Devine and I, where did she go? :yay:

Last edited:
S

saddlesore

Damnation! :burning: Between Shady, HappyAppy and Inspector Percy, my head is spinning! :jameo: :crazy:

WD, you and your multiple personalities pale beside the schizophrenic fog that is engulfing me, threatening to consume my identity. Either someone is very, very crazy :twitch: or I am very, very confused. :confused:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
saddlesore said:
Damnation! :burning: Between Shady, HappyAppy and Inspector Percy, my head is spinning! :jameo: :crazy:

WD, you and your multiple personalities pale beside the schizophrenic fog that is engulfing me, threatening to consume my identity. Either someone is very, very crazy :twitch: or I am very, very confused. :confused:
Hey....Kiz is back!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
devinej said:
ok who has two computers at home, we need to do an experiment
Maybe Paso would give soomeone one of her passwords since she has so many and we could see if two people could use the same username at the same time, since the mods are sleeping. :coffee:

S

saddlesore

happyappygirl said:
I'm asking.....because you've used the same terminology in a thread that came to me in an email about the overnight ride, hacking out and your aged horse.....but i could be mistaken. Carry on. :biggrin:

But I do have an aged horse and hack out, and I did ask someone about one of the night rides, but I don't recall it being you.

I feel like I'm losing my mind! If someone logs on as Nurse Rachet, I'm outta here.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
MPDs are waters in which i fear to tread....the fear of loosing myself and forgetting who i really am...and...and...oh nebbermind.

i want a new id...hmm who should i be?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
happyappygirl said:
MPDs are waters in which i fear to tread....the fear of loosing myself and forgetting who i really am...and...and...oh nebbermind.

i want a new id...hmm who should i be?
How about WD or SS?

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
Hey....Kiz is back!

Ha - funny. My very identity is being enveloped, and you joke. Do I hear fiddle music whilst Rome is burning??

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
saddlesore said:
But I do have an aged horse and hack out, and I did ask someone about one of the night rides, but I don't recall it being you.

I feel like I'm losing my mind! If someone logs on as Nurse Rachet, I'm outta here.
I KNEW IT. It WAS you!! :biggrin:
MGH forwarded your email to me about the Overnight ride...then we got to talking about work...can you hear me now?

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
How about WD or SS?

Their identities have apparently been claimed by numerous posters! Same with Kiz, even Katie. Maybe even yours, Shady. :yikes:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
saddlesore said:
Ha - funny. My very identity is being enveloped, and you joke. Do I hear fiddle music whilst Rome is burning??
At least it is entertaining. I thought when Winnie shipped out everyone would get bored, but this is good. Inspector Perci does not live close to anything. I can't imagine that she will be back soon. I am getting sleepy. We need some new developments!

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
At least it is entertaining. I thought when Winnie shipped out everyone would get bored, but this is good. Inspector Perci does not live close to anything. I can't imagine that she will be back soon. I am getting sleepy. We need some new developments!

I need to turn in, too, but I'm afraid of what will happen whilst I'm gone! Who knows what my ID will be when I return?