newby here

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
saddlesore said:
Their identities have apparently been claimed by numerous posters! Same with Kiz, even Katie. Maybe even yours, Shady. :yikes:
If someone stole my password they would give it back. No one can handle being attacked all the time except for me. Well Paso gets her fair share too, but in my opinion deserves it more. No offense Paso.... :flowers:

S

saddlesore

happyappygirl said:
MPDs are waters in which i fear to tread....the fear of loosing myself and forgetting who i really am...and...and...oh nebbermind.

Yes, (nodding), I well know the feeling. . . .

S

saddlesore

happyappygirl said:
I KNEW IT. It WAS you!! :biggrin:
MGH forwarded your email to me about the Overnight ride...then we got to talking about work...can you hear me now?

Ah, so then I did talk to you, but via MGH?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
saddlesore said:
Ah, so then I did talk to you, but via MGH?
she forwarded your email to me originally, :lol: i replied directly to you though. Dunno know how she got it.
GAWD I'm good....i figured it out. But i still won't recognize you when we meet in person, you'll still be SaddleSore :lol:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
happyappygirl said:
she forwarded your email to me originally, :lol: i replied directly to you though. Dunno know how she got it.
GAWD I'm good....i figured it out. But i still won't recognize you when we meet in person, you'll still be SaddleSore :lol:
I wish I knew who Saddlesore was....

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Sadielady said:
no worries mate, i won't know her either :lol: that will be good though, i'l be incognito...except the bulldog puppies under my t-shirt when i'm gaiting along....oh and my cool new tattoo.

i'm getting another one in a few weeks...but don't tell anyone. 'K?

S

saddlesore

happyappygirl said:

Rut roh - Happy knows who I am!!! :yikes: :shocking:

I bet if we rode together we'd know who we were. Or who each other is, or which of us is which, or, . . . . - well, nebber mind. Suffice it to say we'd figure out who we were, or are, or am. :eyebrow:

Inspector Percy's got nuthin on you. :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
I am beat, one of my sweet little darlings woke me up at o-dark-30. I have to get some sleep. Hopefully Inspector Perci will figure this out. Now I will have to check in tomorrow. Goodnight all! :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
saddlesore said:
Rut roh - Happy knows who I am!!! :yikes: :shocking:

I bet if we rode together we'd know who we were. Or who each other is, or which of us is which, or, . . . . - well, nebber mind. Suffice it to say we'd figure out who we were, or are, or am. :eyebrow:

Inspector Percy's got nuthin on you. :lmao:
and i figured it out using my powerful very powerful woman's intuition :lol:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Sadielady said:
I am beat, one of my sweet little darlings woke me up at o-dark-30. I have to get some sleep. Hopefully Inspector Perci will figure this out. Now I will have to check in tomorrow. Goodnight all! :huggy:
Me too...i'm exhausted....

S

saddlesore

happyappygirl said:
no worries mate, i won't know her either :lol: that will be good though, i'l be incognito...except the bulldog puppies under my t-shirt when i'm gaiting along....oh and my cool new tattoo.

i'm getting another one in a few weeks...but don't tell anyone. 'K?

Do you have Rocky Mtn. Horses??

S

saddlesore

happyappygirl said:
Me too...i'm exhausted....

This has certainly exhausted me. I will check in tomorrow to see if I am still myself. :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Many Rockies :biggrin: They are my passion
got two for sale even, a weanling and a 3 y/o. and have a really nice young palomino walker for sale too. i'll be riding him tomorrow night.

Last edited:

Loper

Animal Poor!
saddlesore said:
At this point I'M not even sure who I am. :jameo:

Just a lurker on this thread so far, but DOESN'T it worry you at this point that someone logged on as you and posted as YOU! And Supposedly is not you saddlesore! You all seem to be laughing about it, so I may have been swept up in an unforseen inside joke, but I think I would be alarmed at this! :popcorn:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Loper said:
Just a lurker on this thread so far, but DOESN'T it worry you at this point that someone logged on as you and posted as YOU! And Supposedly is not you saddlesore! You all seem to be laughing about it, so I may have been swept up in an unforseen inside joke, but I think I would be alarmed at this! :popcorn:
Vrai should really look into that. But the tone of the original email was not mean, but actually seemed like a sweet person, then didn't know exactly how to delete the thread once posted in error maybe? SS should look at the users of the computers she has accessed, if it was a common computer, the next person could have inadvertantly done it....