newby here

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
DawnR said:
I don't want to get Saddlsore mad at me!
Aww darn it! I missed it! Dawn is the beauty queen at the barn. I told Paso about her the other day. I hope I look like you, Dawn when I grow up. We have some good-looking, knowledgeable trainers over there and I helped hire them. Did you steal SS password or were you at the college late at night? I am still confused. Too funny.... too bad you didn't get on WD's computer!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Cyurius said:
You horse folks are nuts. All the time drama....who's this, who's that. :smack: Can't you act normal?
No. That would be boring. Life is too short to be just the average Joe. We want excitement!

DawnR

Sadielady said:
Aww darn it! I missed it! Dawn is the beauty queen at the barn. I told Paso about her the other day. I hope I look like you, Dawn when I grow up. We have some good-looking, knowledgeable trainers over there and I helped hire them. Did you steal SS password or were you at the college late at night? I am still confused. Too funny.... too bad you didn't get on WD's computer!

Oh holy ****! What have I done??? I am sorry Saddle. Where are you??

No Sadie, I didn't steal Saddle's password. She did tell me I could use it, but I didn't because when I logged on to her computer it took me right here. I didn't know I needed to log out as her and log in as myself and start all over. And yes, I was at the college late because I only have dial up at home, and they have high speed access. But I used Saddle's computer because she is a full-timer there so she has her own office and computer. As a part-timer I have to share 1 computer in the faculty room.

Geez Louise! No wonder you are always talking about this forum. I can see why! It seems to take on a life of its own.

DawnR

Sadie, i just looked back over this thread. When Paso asked if I was the "crazy biatch" you were telling her about, did you mean me?? You didn't, did you?

Robin

Oh well Dawn you like.... opened a big can of worms, Oh well no hard feelings, life goes on we will just have to all get together and laugh about it some time the guess who was great, kept things very interesting. I am sure saddlesore will get over it and have fun with some of the folks here on the forum.

S

saddlesore

Well, well, when the cat's away the mice will apparently play. :razz:

I don't want anyone giving Dawn a hard time. She is a nice lady and made an honest mistake. YES Shady, I do let several people log on to my work computer, but it is mostly me. A couple of others pop on -using my account- to view Phyx's photos, or to check in on what's going on. It's not a purposefully planned MPD, like the Winnies. I don't give my password to every Tom, Dick and Dawn. :razz:

You may bask in the knowledge that some of "my" posts sounded different because they were in fact, different people. But do NOT hassle Dawn about it: her gaffe was unintentional. :nono:

I hope that clears everything up. I know I feel better knowing what happened, and that I am not really crazy. :crazy: However, I cannot exactly bestow that endorsement upon you, Shady. :shutup: :dork:

Now back to your regularly scheduled programme.

S

saddlesore

You know what's really rich? Of all the people accused of being MPD's, the only one who is really, solely, and honestly just one person is . . . . KIZ. :shocking: He has always been just himself, and nobody else.

Ah, the sweet, sweet irony of it! :yay:

You go, boy! :neener:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
DawnR said:
Sadie, i just looked back over this thread. When Paso asked if I was the "crazy biatch" you were telling her about, did you mean me?? You didn't, did you?
Paso was kidding. I didn't say that, and if I said anything negative it was proabably about the mysterious WD. I told her how good looking you are for your age. (Sorry if that sounds bad) We were talking about the different instructors out at HP because a lady on the ride used to teach out at Greenwell and I was trying to see if she knew any of you.:huggy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
saddlesore said:
You know what's really rich? Of all the people accused of being MPD's, the only one who is really, solely, and honestly just one person is . . . . KIZ. :shocking: He has always been just himself, and nobody else.

Ah, the sweet, sweet irony of it! :yay:

You go, boy! :neener:
Yes, I am so sure he is some gay guy from Davidsonville that cares so much about Katie that he decided to go help humanity in some other country. I am sure he was being honest and forthright :lmao: