newby here

Loper

Animal Poor!
happyappygirl said:
Vrai should really look into that. But the tone of the original email was not mean, but actually seemed like a sweet person, then didn't know exactly how to delete the thread once posted in error maybe? SS should look at the users of the computers she has accessed, if it was a common computer, the next person could have inadvertantly done it....

AGAIN, I still think I would be ALARMED that someone posted under "my name" regardless of the circumstances. Hmm I think there is more to this than meets the keyboard..... :whistle: but will bow out since it isn't any of my concern... :whistle:

Wisecrackin"

Loper said:
AGAIN, I still think I would be ALARMED that someone posted under "my name" regardless of the circumstances. Hmm I think there is more to this than meets the keyboard..... :whistle: but will bow out since it isn't any of my concern... :whistle:

:smack:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
saddlesore said:
Ha - funny. My very identity is being enveloped, and you joke. Do I hear fiddle music whilst Rome is burning??

Hey Kis, are you gonna sing us some show tunes now?

Loper

Animal Poor!
Wisecrackin" said:
I posted a linkie for you under horse auction thread.. :huggy:

Yet, that has NOTHING to do with this thread.... :smack: I thought you were posting the all KNOWING link of what the heck is going on with this thread and who was who? :lmao:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
:killingme This is just to good. Maybe the same person that started the "Newby Here" thread is the same person that deleted "Winn Dixie's" most recent threads. D@M Hackers!!! Where is Vrai when you need her??? :whistle:

DawnR

Ok, let's try this again! Hi, I am new here, and I am the one that started this post. I work with Saidi and Devinj. I have been reading the forum for a couple days and finally I am on! I hope I didn't get Saddlesore in trouble by using her password!
Looking forward to meeting you all!
Dawn

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
DawnR said:
Ok, let's try this again! Hi, I am new here, and I am the one that started this post. I work with Saidi and Devinj. I have been reading the forum for a couple days and finally I am on! I hope I didn't get Saddlesore in trouble by using her password!
Looking forward to meeting you all!
Dawn

Do you wear a helmet and lick bus windows??

DawnR

Uh oh, is this bad that I am telling stuff about Saddlesore? Are we supposed to be confidential on here???