• Dodd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

kris31280

I picked Hillary, and this is my theory why I think she's the best candidate.

Red karma spam me if you must, but this is my opinion and I'll tout it as nothing more than that.

First off, I would never vote republican. I am a die hard democrat and will be until the day I die. This is based on the democratic position on several key issues which are important to me.

With as screwed up as the current white house is, we need someone to go in there and take charge... kick a** and take names, if you will.

Obama is a very groovy kind of laid back guy. I just don't think he has the balls to do it.

Hillary has proven time and time again that she's a ball busting kind of chick, and it's a proven fact that women are better multitaskers which infers that they have better organizational skills. Women are typically called in to clean up the messes, be they physically manifested or inferred messes like a child's run in with the school principal.

I don't think we need 8 years of Hillary, I think in 4 years she'll go in there and clean house, turn the white house back around, fix the mess Iraq has become, and fix the economy to where we're maybe only running 1 billion in deficit versus the several billion now. After her 4 years, we can elect some laid back guy to go in there and just maintain the new status quo.

T

toppick08

I picked Hillary, and this is my theory why I think she's the best candidate.Red karma spam me if you must, but this is my opinion and I'll tout it as nothing more than that.First off, I would never vote republican.# I am a die hard democrat and will be until the day I die.# This is based on the democratic position on several key issues which are important to me.With as screwed up as the current white house is, we need someone to go in there and take charge... kick a** and take names, if you will.Obama is a very groovy kind of laid back guy.# I just don't think he has the balls to do it.Hillary has proven time and time again that she's a ball busting kind of chick, and it's a proven fact that women are better multitaskers which infers that they have better organizational skills.# Women are typically called in to clean up the messes, be they physically manifested or inferred messes like a child's run in with the school principal.# I don't think we need 8 years of Hillary, I think in 4 years she'll go in there and clean house, turn the white house back around, fix the mess Iraq has become, and fix the economy to where we're maybe only running 1 billion in deficit versus the several billion now.# After her 4 years, we can elect some laid back guy to go in there and just maintain the new status quo.
:faint:

Dork

Highlander's MPD

Red karma spam me if you must, but this is my opinion and I'll tout it as nothing more than that.

First off, I would never vote republican. I am a die hard democrat and will be until the day I die. This is based on the democratic position on several key issues which are important to me.

With as screwed up as the current white house is, we need someone to go in there and take charge... kick a** and take names, if you will.

Obama is a very groovy kind of laid back guy. I just don't think he has the balls to do it.

Hillary has proven time and time again that she's a ball busting kind of chick, and it's a proven fact that women are better multitaskers which infers that they have better organizational skills. Women are typically called in to clean up the messes, be they physically manifested or inferred messes like a child's run in with the school principal.

I don't think we need 8 years of Hillary, I think in 4 years she'll go in there and clean house, turn the white house back around, fix the mess Iraq has become, and fix the economy to where we're maybe only running 1 billion in deficit versus the several billion now. After her 4 years, we can elect some laid back guy to go in there and just maintain the new status quo.

Interesting point of view.

Just out of curiosity what key issues are important to you?

Also, what makes you believe Hillary has the experience to "kick ass?"

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits

Hillary is a micromanager, not good. Her temper gets the better of her daily (in the case of Bill, I don't blame her). She is as divisive (or more so) than Bush. I really don't see an up side with Hillary. And she would never leave after four years. Bill wouldn't let her!! :lmao:

K

kris31280

Interesting point of view.

Just out of curiosity what key issues are important to you?

Also, what makes you believe Hillary has the experience to "kick ass?"
Hillary is a feminist woman... 99% of feminist women, if they feel challenged to prove themselves, will go above and beyond the call of duty, kick ass, and take names.

Key issues:
Abortion
Gay Rights
Enviroment
Iraq War

ImnoMensa

The question was who would we like, not who we think will win.

Hillary is unelectable If Iowa didnt prove that i believe New Hampshire and South Carolina will.
Obama is going to be tough to beta. He speaks well and the liberals love him He is black maiking him PC anf the white guilt of many Dem voters will help him a lot. I believe he will make a credirtable run.
Huckabee. I believe he will soon dry up He hasnt got that much going for him IMo but likeability.
Biden is a joke and Edwards hasnt got what it takes.
Guillianni was the hot lick,but he is a democrat liberal at heart.
Ron Paul has the Republican appeasers & peaceniks (yes there are some)drooling, but he is a nut.
Richardson isnt going anywhere
Romney may be able to pull it out I doubt it.
Thompson is the man I like ,but he isnt doing all that well
Dodd already dropped out. Dont know why he entered in the first place except for the money.
McCain he will do good for a while ,but when placed agains Obama and people see how old Mccain is up against Obama it wil be Dole & Clinton again.

I think it will boil down to Obama and Romney or McCain.

Only time will tell.

SamSpade

The two men with the *character* I respect and admire are Giuliani and McCain. I think both of them generally speak their mind even if it means their own base won't like them. Almost every other candidate, Republican or Democrat that is currently running has this scripted, practiced image that makes my skin crawl. You almost get the impression that if you were talking to them personally, they would tilt toward some invisibile camera, smile sweetly and say something that means absolutely nothing but would swiftly gather cheers from the groundlings.

Well, maybe except Thompson. He just bores me.

Which is weird really, because if you bought into that image kind of thing, Mitt Romney would be your guy. He's handsome, articulate and looks like a President. As a governor of a liberal state, he's been an executive in an office where's he's vilified routinely - unlike say, Hillary, who can't stand crticism from the press (and who is finally getting it when it comes to having the press fawn all over your opponent while smacking you down - not unlike the treatment Bill got in 92).

Both Mitt and Huckabee do the religion/faith dance, which always bugs me in a politician. I don't care if you're Mother Theresa, I don't ever believe what a politician tells me about his religion. We had Bill going to church on Sundays and getting serviced under his desk on Monday. Just leave your religion out of it. I'm not any more interested in your religious views than I am of the views of my police chief or county commissioner. If you can do the job, good on you. Just leave the religion to people who actually know it.

Edwards is the Democrat's Romney, except with less substance. I can't think of a single good reason to vote for him. He's not an intellect, he's not charismatic and he doesn't have a single idea of his own.

Dodd and Biden might have their selling points - I don't think Biden would have been a bad President. But it's moot now, since they're gone.

I think Alan Keyes is still running. I like how he speaks his mind, but that's largely due to the fact he hasn't a snowball's chance in hell. People are always brave about what they think when they have nothing to lose.

Who have I missed? Hillary? Not happening. I don't think many of today's voters, especially Democrats, want her. She's yesterday. They like Obama. He's the future. Wet behind the ears, extremely little experience and not much to show for it. Democrats may be ready to hand the world to a guy with almost no experience to lead the world's lone superpower, but it wouldn't be me. I'm amused that the issues one poster mentioned in favor of Hillary are issues that as President she'll have almost zero control over. Abortion? Fat chance. It's been a hot issue for all my life, and we've have several Presidents who opposed it, one that supported it, and one who was "morally opposed" - but all more or less did nothing significant about it. It is still the law, it's still legal, and with minor differences, pretty much nothing about it has changed much since Roe v Wade. NOT going anywhere. Gay marriage? A President won't make a difference, but I can tell you that the last time a Clinton got into a gay issue, they manufactured a disaster. The War? She voted FOR it, although she's been backpedalling with the typical Clinton aplomb with "I just voted for the President to have the OPTION to go to war" b.s. Both she and her husband have been going to and fro over the semantics of whether it was right or wrong.

Not surprisingly, they both play they game of "maybe people will forget what we've said in the past". The Clintons are over. Listening to them is like a chorus of celebrity has beens.

Who do I like? Don't know. I kind of have a knee jerk like of Huckabee - but not over issues that matter to me, like immigration, and he's a wuss over it. I like Romney just a little. He has that Presidential flair, but he's slimey. I kinda like Giuliani. He told that Saudi prince to take his money and shove it up his azz. I only wish he'd said it that way.

I really wish Evan Bayh had run, but he probably thought Hillary was unbeatable. We'll see in 2012.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I can't stand the thought of Obama as President, but Hillary is even worse. I'm disgusted to find myself hoping for an Obama win in the primaries.

Icepuck

I hope Obama wins. It would be nice to have a black president for a change.

Hell, why not an Jewish albino paraplegic midget President for a change? I mean, as long as we're just accessorizing the White House instead of selecting a world leader.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Ron Paul.

Issues important to me: Taxes, economy and freedom.

He's right, we need to do away with the fragile dollar and go back to trading gold and silver.

He's the only candidate who stands up for me, the American citizen.

Pete

Repete

This ladies and gentlemen is proof positive abortion should be legal and practiced much more frequently.

Pete

Repete
Hillary is a feminist woman... 99% of feminist women, if they feel challenged to prove themselves, will go above and beyond the call of duty, kick ass, and take names.

Key issues:
Abortion
Gay Rights
Enviroment
Iraq War

And just to prove the previous post was not a fluke, here is a follow up example.

Toxick

Splat
0 votes for Dodd or Biden?

Shocked, yes SHOCKED am I that these two shining beacons of hope are going neglected by you rightwing fascist belly-scratchers.

My MPDs are going to give them one sympathy vote each.

dorothydot

Hell, why not an Jewish albino paraplegic midget President for a change? I mean, as long as we're just accessorizing the White House instead of selecting a world leader.

Heck, Obama won't even say the Pledge of Allegiance. How can he lead our Country?

Dork

Highlander's MPD
I don't blame you. Republicans are way too close-minded.

I really hate that stupid phrase. Just because we have different beliefs than yours, doesn't make us close-minded. Maybe you are close-minded because you can't see things my way.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I really hate that stupid phrase. Just because we have different beliefs than yours, doesn't make us close-minded. Maybe you are close-minded because you can't see things my way.

Maybe you are close minded because you can't see obvious sarcasm. It's a bit of a complex concept, but if you look at the post he replied to, then read his response, you might get it.

If not, ask someone to explain it to you.