Nhl 2013-2014

Hank

my war
Pretty sure Holtby can only play home games. He got his ass handed to him last night.

Other than the goals to send Philly out to a commanding lead, the game was great. Very physical. You see Erskin two-piece Lecavalier while? :lol: Wilson and Luke Schenn pretty much hate each other at this point.

http://www.broadstreethockey.com/20...brawl-video-john-erskine-vinny-lecavalier-get

How Big John got the game misconduct is beyond me. That was a BS call.

I have never been sold on Holtby. Probably would have rather seen him go over Neuvy.

And of course Mike Green had an F Up last night! Bum!

Chris0nllyn

How Big John got the game misconduct is beyond me. That was a BS call.

I have never been sold on Holtby. Probably would have rather seen him go over Neuvy.

And of course Mike Green had an F Up last night! Bum!

Yea, I think Simmonds started it with Erskin, but the refs did a pretty bang up job getting all the penalities right. Well, most of them anyway. :lol:

Holtby has had flashes of greatness. Last game at home he played great, but he's way too up and down for me.

Ah, Green....just like Holtby. A good game here and there, and that's about it.

jg21

Simmonds should have gotten 3rd man in. Green was hearing footsteps last night. Pathetic.

Anyone think Calle is a one and done coach? His defense is leaving much to be desired. Of course, having some talent, other than Carlson and Alzner, that could actually play defense might help.

Hank

my war
Simmonds should have gotten 3rd man in. Green was hearing footsteps last night. Pathetic.

Anyone think Calle is a one and done coach? His defense is leaving much to be desired. Of course, having some talent, other than Carlson and Alzner, that could actually play defense might help.

Well, Hillen is back and I think he is a good & smart defensive player... I like Orlov as well....Mike Green's +/- is a -11 w/ 8 goals. Probably logs about 15-18 minutes ice time per game...Terrible!

Hank

my war
Shots 43 to 16. Pathetic. GMGM needs to go! Someone needs to come in and put together a better team!

Baz

This. ------------------>
Feels like forever since Round 2, but Rounds 3 and 4 are happening in rapid fire succession! Bring it, Craps!!! :boxing:

:cheers:

Baz

SWEPT!!!! :lmao:

Weird how all four Caps fans disappeared during the home-and-home. Huh.

:smile:

On to the Philly home-and-home. Wonder where their fans went. :shrug:

Hank

my war
SWEPT!!!! :lmao:

Weird how all four Caps fans disappeared during the home-and-home. Huh.

:smile:

On to the Philly home-and-home. Wonder where their fans went. :shrug:

You're bandwagon, bro. You aren't worth going back and forth with.

Hank

my war
There you are!!! :cool: Where ya been???

Right here. Caps fan for life, even if they relocate to another city... But for the real Pens fans, Pens are a good team. Caps played them tough, but not tough enough. Just hoping to make the playoffs at this point but it's kinda hard when you have had the same GM for 100 years making dumb move after dumb move.

Baz

The Caps team did play tough. Ovie is a lazy slacker, just floating waiting for someone to pass the puck to him so he can one-time it from the left circle. The new Russian (92?) has potential, and Halak, though past his glory days, kept 'em in it all game.

Greene is turrible.

Hank

my war
The Caps team did play tough. Ovie is a lazy slacker, just floating waiting for someone to pass the puck to him so he can one-time it from the left circle. The new Russian (92?) has potential, and Halak, though past his glory days, kept 'em in it all game.

Greene is turrible.

I have been down on Green for the past 3 seasons. Can't stand him.

Baz

I have been down on Green for the past 3 seasons. Can't stand him.

Green may be your version of our Letang. Most of us would prefer he be a forward than a D-Man.

Hope the Caps can somehow snag that last playoff spot. Would rather play the Caps in the 1st round than Philly/Detroit/Columbus. :cheers:

Hank

my war
Green may be your version of our Letang. Most of us would prefer he be a forward than a D-Man.

Hope the Caps can somehow snag that last playoff spot. Would rather play the Caps in the 1st round than Philly/Detroit/Columbus. :cheers:

Philly is playing some good hockey.

Baz

Philly always is a tough match-up for the Pens. They've been in their heads and made them act like retards.