NHL 2015-2016 Season

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The Pens were the better team and played with more intensity throughout the series than the Lightning. They deserve the finals, while TB deserved to go home and clean out their lockers. Always next year, though.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
It's ova Johnny!

I'd have to agreee. Looks like what I suspected at the beginning of the playoffs is about to be proven true - Pittsburgh is the best team in the NHL.

Oh, well........always next year for us runners-ups, but thank you for participating!.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Best team won.

The way they scored their second right after couture got the Sharks into, man, that's been them all post season : just firewall until they score. Relentless.

Hank

my war
Best team won.

The way they scored their second right after couture got the Sharks into, man, that's been them all post season : just firewall until they score. Relentless.

Yup. Pretty much. See ya in 3 months for training camp! Let's Go Caps!!!!

Hank

my war
That inspires zero enthusiasm. This last time may have done the trick. I actually have an affection for the Penguins now.

Eh... Cup Envy.... I just want that ####ing Cup before I die!

And a Caps fan with an affection for the Pens is blasphemy!

Hank

my war
Movin' & Shakin'.... Interested how the rest of the Summer is going to play out for the lineup... Really hope we can hold on to Chimera.