NHL 2015-2016 Season

Chris0nllyn

Tonight's the night!

Let the playoffs begin. I think this series will be a good one (but hoping Caps get it done in 4)

Chris0nllyn

Great game. Now someone needs to plant Schenn in the second row next game.

You could see the frustration in the Flyers team toward the end. Lots of bodies flying around.

Another slow start for the Caps, but they ramped it up at the end. The defense was stifling everything the Flyers had. Only allowed 4 shots on goal over 2 periods! Plus that last few minute push where the Caps D kept them at the blue line to kill the game.

Loved it. Can't wait for Saturday.

Grumpy

Great game. Now someone needs to plant Schenn in the second row next game.

I say save it til a regular season game next year, if the Cappies don't react to the cheap shots, it just frustrates the Flyers more and will lead to more power plays.

Midnightrider

This wasn't a blackout locally was it? I tried to watch it on NBCSN, where the guide and the internet said it should be, but I got a message saying it was not available in our area. I ended up finding it on one of the other CSN channels. Just wondering if that was a dishnetwork thing.

Hank

my war
This wasn't a blackout locally was it? I tried to watch it on NBCSN, where the guide and the internet said it should be, but I got a message saying it was not available in our area. I ended up finding it on one of the other CSN channels. Just wondering if that was a dishnetwork thing.

Whole first round is on CSN.

Hank

my war
You could see the frustration in the Flyers team toward the end. Lots of bodies flying around.

Another slow start for the Caps, but they ramped it up at the end. The defense was stifling everything the Flyers had. Only allowed 4 shots on goal over 2 periods! Plus that last few minute push where the Caps D kept them at the blue line to kill the game.

Loved it. Can't wait for Saturday.

Knocking Couturier out for the rest of the series is huge! Ovi is a wrecking ball....Great defensive game from the Caps!

Chris0nllyn

NBCSN was supposed to show the national coverage.

CSN was local coverage, and who I watch (Joe B. and Locker!)

Chris0nllyn

Knocking Couturier out for the rest of the series is huge! Ovi is a wrecking ball....Great defensive game from the Caps!

I hadn't heard he was out for the series. Hell yea.

I wonder if his shoulder was dislocated. He was hurting.

Orpik had a few good hits (and a couple penalties), and Wilson's fight with Simmonds was nice to see (plus made it 4 on 4 instead of Flyers PP).

Hank

my war
I hadn't heard he was out for the series. Hell yea.

I wonder if his shoulder was dislocated. He was hurting.

Orpik had a few good hits (and a couple penalties), and Wilson's fight with Simmonds was nice to see (plus made it 4 on 4 instead of Flyers PP).

AC Sprain in his shoulder. Probably dislocated... Done!

More importantly keeping Simmonds out of the remainder of the game (7minutes)... Huge as well!

Chris0nllyn

I keep forgetting Brick does viewing parties and such for the Caps games. They had one yesterday. $3.50 pints and 1/2 price wing specials after goals.

The next one is Wed. the 20th.
Join Us for GAME 4 of the CAPS Playoff opening round match up against the Flyers! Wear your Gear and recieve your first beer for a BUCK!! Half price wings after every CAPS goal!! Brick gift cards and raffles will be drawn at the end of each period.

https://www.facebook.com/events/250690615277779/

:buddies:

Hank

my war
Damn. That was a lot of hockey watching this past weekend. Nothing like NHL Playoffs!

Holtz in the zone! Go Caps!

jg21

Great win. PP was killing. Nice exhibition of sportsmanship by the garbage Philly fans.

Orpik will be missed, but Weber can step up.

Hank

my war
Great win. PP was killing. Nice exhibition of sportsmanship by the garbage Philly fans.

Orpik will be missed, but Weber can step up.

Typical Philly fans. They are stereotyped for a reason. We don't know if Orpik will be missing any games yet. To me it looked like a concussion. If he is out, I would like to see Chorney take his spot over Weber. Chorney filled in nicely while Orpik was out during the regular season.