Nikki Haley

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
A woman who's own party is so racist she has to go by Nikki instead of her real name Nimrata because they would think she was a muslim.

Haley was born Nimrata Nikki Randhawa[5] to immigrant Indian Punjabi Sikh parents at Bamberg County Hospital in Bamberg, South Carolina.[6][7]

Haley was known under her middle name, Nikki, a Punjabi name, from her earliest years.[10]

gemma_rae

A woman who's own party is so racist she has to go by Nikki instead of her real name Nimrata because they would think she was a muslim.
Why don't you change your child's name to Nimrata, then count the seconds it takes for other children to shorten it to Nimrod.

Maybe you can volunteer for Hate Crime Hall Monitor at their school?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Why don't you change your child's name to Nimrata, then count the seconds it takes for other children to shorten it to Nimrod.

Maybe you can volunteer for Hate Crime Hall Monitor at their school?
Nimrod was a mighty hunter and also was the team name of a high school in the upper peninsula of Michigan.

Toxick

Splat
If you vote against her, it's because she's a woman, and I don't believe that misogynists should have the right to vote. So IMO, she's ALREADY won 2024.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
If you vote against her, it's because she's a woman, and I don't believe that misogynists should have the right to vote. So IMO, she's ALREADY won 2024.
What if there's TWO women and you vote for the other one

gemma_rae

Nimrod was a mighty hunter and also was the team name of a high school in the upper peninsula of Michigan.
Was it also your nickname in school?

You seem a little sensitive today, do you need some Elizabeth Arden Lip cream?

procrastinate silence of the lambs GIF

Hijinx

I would be happy to vote for a competent woman that had her head on straight.
I liked Sarah Palin until the media destroyed her. I like Kristi Nohm, I like Congresswoman Marjorie Greene, there are a lot of women I like.

I don't like Elizabeth Warren, Mike Obama, or Stacey Abrams.
Does that make me a misogynist?
If it does I am a proud one.

gemma_rae

I liked Sarah Palin until the media destroyed her. I like Kristi Nohm, I like Congresswoman Marjorie Greene, there are a lot of women I like.

1675526911389.png

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron

My wife and I were hoping back in 2016, Trump would go for a bit of balance and have Condoleezza Rice as his running mate.

Kinnakeet

Yea, because they showed up at Marylands Statehouse with the last 25 years of Marylands anti 2nd Amendment laws. F'ing laughable.
They tend not to cross the Potomac to help Maryland.
Thats from a life Member.
I did not know that I always liked them until I took the cc class and the instructor was putting them down I did not think much about it but I did not renew,thanks for the info.

black dog

Free America
I did not know that I always liked them until I took the cc class and the instructor was putting them down I did not think much about it but I did not renew,thanks for the info.
They are Great at running shooting seminar, classes, education, matches, keeping shooting event records and a few other things. As far as working on legislation, they suck at it.
Every gun owner should be at minimum a member, at best a Life Member.

stgislander

PREMO Member
They are Great at running shooting seminar, classes, education, matches, keeping shooting event records and a few other things. As far as working on legislation, they suck at it.
I quit over their junk mailings.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
My wife and I are NRA Lifers, since before LaPierre. However, for more effective legal fights, donate to GOA, 2ndA Foundation and other such.

StmarysCity79

What are you guys going to do when Desantis gets the nomination and Trump spends the rest of his life screaming about stolen nominations and rigged elections processes?

Will you then realize he's been lying about everything ? Or will you conveniently forget you supported him and swear your allegiance to Desantis?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
What are you guys going to do when Desantis gets the nomination and Trump spends the rest of his life screaming about stolen nominations and rigged elections processes?

Will you then realize he's been lying about everything ? Or will you conveniently forget you supported him and swear your allegiance to Desantis?
I'm more interested in what you're going to do when you don't have Trump to cry about.

Do you have a Meltdown Register that you can post so we'll know the next name?