Nip/Tuck

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
The new season isn't supposed to air until Jan 2007...unless they have changed it. I do know they are shooting for the new season right now :bubble:

Lillypad1281

aps45819 said:
When did it come back on?

They show last seasons episods on FX every Wednesday night from 10pm - 12am if you missed any last season -

The new season starts in September per the Nip/Tuck website

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Lillypad1281 said:
They show last seasons episods on FX every Wednesday night from 10pm - 12am if you missed any last season -

The new season starts in September per the Nip/Tuck website

They changed the new season start time :yahoo: :getdown:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Bump

Season 4 starts Tuesday, September 5! :yahoo:

:hot: And Julian McMahon surrenders me stupid and twitching (in a pleasant way) at least once per episode.... :yum:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I just upgraded my DishNetwork package today to include FX in anticipation. :banana: I wasn't sure what I'd do if i couldn't get my Nip/Tuck fix. :faint:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
I just upgraded my DishNetwork package today to include FX in anticipation. :banana: I wasn't sure what I'd do if i couldn't get my Nip/Tuck fix. :faint:
:high5: Another commercial for it just came on.... :faint:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Outrageous :yay: But, I do have to say, the mother/daughter team was a bit disturbing - and the mother reminded me of "The Mask" (Jim Carrey)...

Can't wait until next week! :popcorn:

morganj614

virgovictoria said:
Outrageous :yay: But, I do have to say, the mother/daughter team was a bit disturbing - and the mother reminded me of "The Mask" (Jim Carrey)...

Can't wait until next week! :popcorn:

Do you think Christian and Sean will have an affair?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
morganj614 said:
I DVR'ed it but haven't watched yet. This statement is making me want to go watch. :lmao:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
morganj614 said:
You know, I don't think it'll go all the way, even if it starts to lean a little...

I DEFINITELY think Sean is going to have affairs, though - as indicated by the sneak peaks... to screw away his, "I'm pizzed at Julia and I'm gonna have an effed up son" issues... :jameo:

And Christian, :hot: let's just hope he keeps screwing away his issues... :yum:

morganj614

virgovictoria said:
You know, I don't think it'll go all the way, even if it starts to lean a little...

I DEFINITELY think Sean is going to have affairs, though - as indicated by the sneak peaks... to screw away his, "I'm pizzed at Julia and I'm gonna have an effed up son" issues... :jameo:

And Christian, :hot: let's just hope he keeps screwing away his issues... :yum:

He never looks like he enjoys it and he moves too slow :lol: IMO :lmao:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
morganj614 said:
He never looks like he enjoys it and he moves too slow :lol: IMO :lmao:
Kinda robotic? Yeah, I know - except when the blind gal was on... can't remember her name....

I just try to remember the good times! :killingme