No huddle!?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Indeed. they just look good getting up there..then let down :( Still can't argue with points.

The Skins just don't have established THE THINGS THEY do. Good teams don't do EVERYTHING, they just do what they do and they just do those things very, very well. That's why good teams look crisp and quick and decisive; they are. That's why we look hesitant and slow and clunky; we are.

In any kind of training, music, athletics, there is the saying; "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast" and it just means you practice what you do, one small step at a time and get good at it and speed comes.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The Skins just don't have established THE THINGS THEY do. Good teams don't do EVERYTHING, they just do what they do and they just do those things very, very well. That's why good teams look crisp and quick and decisive; they are. That's why we look hesitant and slow and clunky; we are.

In any kind of training, music, athletics, there is the saying; "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast" and it just means you practice what you do, one small step at a time and get good at it and speed comes.

The one thing the Skins do very, very well is NOT score TDs. :lmao:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer

Would be nice if they were a team good at making touchdowns.:killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You're kidding me? Three great drives down the field to settle for 3? If you're dirving the ball down the field this easily, it should be just as easy to get the ball across the fat white line.

It's not easy to go up and down the field. We just happen to do that pretty good. There's room for Cooley, the D has to play run and pass all over the field. Inside the 20, everything is compressed and we just haven't established what we do QUICK and in tight spaces.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It's not easy to go up and down the field. We just happen to do that pretty good. There's room for Cooley, the D has to play run and pass all over the field. Inside the 20, everything is compressed and we just haven't established what we do QUICK and in tight spaces.

:blahblah:

:lol:

Just score TDs. That's all I ask. Then they will be a winning team. It's just that simple.

And what do you mean "there's room for Cooley"? That's all they have at this point that's worth a damn.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:blahblah:

:lol:

Just score TDs. That's all I ask. Then they will be a winning team. It's just that simple.

And what do you mean "there's room for Cooley"? That's all they have at this point that's worth a damn.

Inside the 20's there is less room so each defender goes further = less room.

What would you suggest they do next time, a fade to Kelly? Slant to Moss? Just give it to CP?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Inside the 20's there is less room so each defender goes further = less room.

What would you suggest they do next time, a fade to Kelly? Slant to Moss? Just give it to CP?

I suggest creating a red zone game. Trick plays to a running back that can't pass is pathetic. The o line if big enough to push the d back with good running plays. Use Cooley or Randel El for quick routes. Of course Campbell can't throw those without throwing behind the receiver.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I suggest creating a red zone game. Trick plays to a running back that can't pass is pathetic. The o line if big enough to push the d back with good running plays. Use Cooley or Randel El for quick routes. Of course Campbell can't throw those without throwing behind the receiver.

And I am seeing a further list of the problems therein. You want TD's, what do you see as a strength, a go to play?