No transgender in the Military....

itsbob

I bowl overhand
50% is no where near the amount of people that voted for Trump. much less still support him.

Do you even now how to do math?

not even 50% of Americans voted total you ####

So it would be ok to insult and call only 30% of Americans inbreds??? 20%?? 40%?

You're still the biggest ####ing moron I've never had the pleasure of meeting.

Wishbone

Again I ask you

Do you think Obama made his deacons to allow them in without any input?

Do you remember when gays were going to cause havoc by going bezerk and having sex with every person of the same gender in their bunk? How many complaints have we had since gays were allowed in?

Wouldn't those people throw women and gay soldiers from those roofs too or only trans people? All 2500 of them that this would effect.

You can use all the silly arguments you want but this was a political decision nothing more.

What deacons?

WTF?

Its spelled, if you are trying to say what I think you're trying to say... "Decisions"

Oh... And for someone that thinks of themselves as "Oh, so educated" it's "Berzerk" not "Bezerk"

Sapidus

So it would be ok to insult and call only 30% of Americans inbreds??? 20%?? 40%?

You're still the biggest ####ing moron I've never had the pleasure of meeting.

The people that are being targeted by this calculated political decision are idiots who believe that Trans people are somehow less than human and lack compassion for being born basically disabled, . People like that deserve to be called inbreds, idiots and much worse.

Sapidus

Personally... The more Leftist bull#### he gets rid of the more I like him.

He's not of my political principles but I'll stick with him as long as he's undoing Marxist-Progbot experimentation and chaos.

I can tell you this much as well.... If he keeps you Commie freaks in hysterics... He's getting my vote in 2020!

Spoken like a true sheep.

"As long as liberals are angry something must be going well" as you ball out the sinking ship you sit in.

glhs837

Power with Control
If transgenders WERE in the military, would that mean they would have to maintain both the men's and women's sea bag for inspections? Would they need to stand inspections in BOTH versions of uniform?

No, that's hermaphrodites.... :)

Does the government bar people who had a broken leg but wore a cast and had it fixed from military service?( Comparable to post op trans people)
Does the government bar diabetics? (Comparable to people on Hormone therapy)

A broken leg is an injury that happens. It heals and you move on. I like how you move to post op, and skip the years of loss of service leading up to that before you get to operations, let alone the time off to recover from the surgery.

Pretty sure diabetics are not allowed in, depending on which type.

If I may ...

That's not the point. What was once never accepted, is now the norm. Time to roll back allowing gays in the service, regardless of their patriotism, qualifications, or ability to fight.

It is the point. Shall we roll back allowing blacks too? Or just back to keeping them in segregated units? Sorry, but you seem to have gotten your religion stuck in my military, and unlike peanut butter and chocolate, they don't go better together. Lets try and keep morality out of this and stick to the simple logistics of it. No point in entering into a contract for service with a person whose very nature will ensure they cannot actually provide more than a faction of that service, and you have to compensate not just for the service time they cannot provide, but also pay extra to correct a condition they had before you ever signed the contract?

My original objections to homosexuals was just that, logistics based, and I cannot say I have heard of any real issues on that end. I don't think it's fair to restrict men from bunking in the same shared spaces as women if you don't also restrict homosexuals from bunking with the straights of the same gender, but I've also not heard of any issues on that end either.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Again I ask you

Do you think Obama made his deacons to allow them in without any input?

Do you remember when gays were going to cause havoc by going bezerk and having sex with every person of the same gender in their bunk? How many complaints have we had since gays were allowed in?

Wouldn't those people throw women and gay soldiers from those roofs too or only trans people? All 2500 of them that this would effect.

You can use all the silly arguments you want but this was a political decision nothing more.

Obama got the advice of his generals and admirals and IGNORED it, and did it anyways..

Simpleton.

glhs837

Power with Control
Obama got the advice of his generals and admirals and IGNORED it, and did it anyways..

Simpleton.

Pretty sure any such advice was filtered by awesome service Secs like the much belov....I mean maligned, Ray Mabus. More Sailors falling on more swords to protect this guy from the fallout of his own Obama inspired choices than I can remember.

Sapidus

Simpleton.

Sorry You are right. I forgot about all the brilliant tactical wars you have won.

Get a life. Admit you have no idea what you re talking about and just think Transgendered = bad.

You failed to mention in your fake concern for trans people being thrown off buildings what you intend to do about all the women and gay people already serving. Are you as concerned for them being thrown off buildings?

Sapidus

No, that's hermaphrodites.... :)

A broken leg is an injury that happens. It heals and you move on. I like how you move to post op, and skip the years of loss of service leading up to that before you get to operations, let alone the time off to recover from the surgery.

Pretty sure diabetics are not allowed in, depending on which type.

It is the point. Shall we roll back allowing blacks too? Or just back to keeping them in segregated units? Sorry, but you seem to have gotten your religion stuck in my military, and unlike peanut butter and chocolate, they don't go better together. Lets try and keep morality out of this and stick to the simple logistics of it. No point in entering into a contract for service with a person whose very nature will ensure they cannot actually provide more than a faction of that service, and you have to compensate not just for the service time they cannot provide, but also pay extra to correct a condition they had before you ever signed the contract?

My original objections to homosexuals was just that, logistics based, and I cannot say I have heard of any real issues on that end. I don't think it's fair to restrict men from bunking in the same shared spaces as women if you don't also restrict homosexuals from bunking with the straights of the same gender, but I've also not heard of any issues on that end either.

I actually agree with you on most of this.

I don;t believe you should be able to join up only to spend the next few years receiving free reassignment surgery. I don't know how you go about barring that. Maybe you have to remain whatever gender you entered service with or pay for it yourself?

glhs837

Power with Control
I actually agree with you on most of this.

I don;t believe you should be able to join up only to spend the next few years receiving free reassignment surgery. I don't know how you go about barring that. Maybe you have to remain whatever gender you entered service with or pay for it yourself?

Or take an unpaid "gender reassignment" sabbatical like being transferred to the IRR while you transition with the option to reenter active duty assuming you meet entry requirements?

Trans are not evil bad people, but neither are they generally able to provide the sort of committed service we expect from military members.

Sapidus

Or take an unpaid "gender reassignment" sabbatical like being transferred to the IRR while you transition with the option to reenter active duty assuming you meet entry requirements?

Trans are not evil bad people, but neither are they generally able to provide the sort of committed service we expect from military members.

I agree with this however I think there are many people who believe Trans people are evil or mentally ill.

I think this decision was based more on making those people happy and continuing their support of Trump than it was an important decision necessary for the safety and security of other military personnel.

Last edited:

somdwatch

So if he offered support to disabled people, should he be harped on for not supporting them wanting to enter the military? Because lets, face it, transition is a disabling process. I cannot imagine anyone undergoing transition being beneficial to the organization they are attached to.

Every command needs an IT.

for those not familiar with the navy, that's a person who works on computers.

Hijinx

Does the government bar people who had a broken leg but wore a cast and had it fixed from military service?( Comparable to post op trans people)
Does the government bar diabetics? (Comparable to people on Hormone therapy)

If you had that broken leg fixed and it doesn't work properly ---yes they are barred.

Does this new genitalia work> Well the fake penis does not get an erection and there is no semen.
The fake vagina is merely a hole, there is no female parts such as a womb attached.

So No they don't work
Diabetics? It depends on the severity.

I agree with this however I think there are many people who believe Trans people are evil or mentally ill.

I think this decision was based more on making those people happy and continuing their support of Trump than it was an important decision necessary for the safety and security of other military personnel.
I don't think trans people or evil and I do agree with the science that some people identify with the opposite sex gender than what their actual body functions as... I do NOT at all believe that he reversed this decision because he wanted winning points with a select group of supporters. I do completely believe that the DOD command is trying to redirect the funds, focus and energy on getting our military back to mental and physical discipline to be war ready at the drop of a hat again.

Why all of this uproar for political correctness when we have imminent threats from a variety of world players is mind boggling. And those parties that could assault us at any time... well, none of them... I repeat.... NONE of them provide any type of acceptance or support of THEIR LGBT community. In fact, death or mutilation is pretty much a guarantee. We as a country have protected our LGBT community and we have not declared to stop doing so. Seriously, folks. Stop and think about it.

glhs837

Power with Control
Every command needs an IT.

for those not familiar with the navy, that's a person who works on computers.

And most commands need an IT that is there working IT, not off on required counseling sessions or on a crying jag due to hormone therapy or taking six months off to get a weinierectomy/silkpurseotomy.