No Xmas shopping at Waldorf Mall for me

AndyMarquisLIVE

Carry a baseball bat on you or something.

These thugs usually target women so if you are a woman, bring brass knuckles and pocket knives.

On a different noe ... I've never had a security incident at the mall. Maybe it's that horseshoe Jimmie Johnson gave me a few weeks ago :shrug:

I plan to do most of my Christmas shopping online because the NASCAR store closed several months ago :cussing:

I'll probbly go to the bookstore and to Khol's. And how likely are you to come across an uneducated thug inside a bookstore?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Carry a baseball bat on you or something.

These thugs usually target women so if you are a woman, bring brass knuckles and pocket knives.

On a different noe ... I've never had a security incident at the mall. Maybe it's that horseshoe Jimmie Johnson gave me a few weeks ago :shrug:

I plan to do most of my Christmas shopping online because the NASCAR store closed several months ago :cussing:

I'll probbly go to the bookstore and to Khol's. And how likely are you to come across an uneducated thug inside a bookstore?

A baseball bat would totally clash with my Kate Spade purse and my Jimmy Choo shoes. :smack:

Sadysue

desertrat said:
Just don't go alone, go in a group of four or so. Ask your hubbies along for the ride. Pay attention to your surroundings and put purchases in your trunk if you have to unload and continue shopping. Carry pepper spray, noise makers and cell phones between the bunch of you. If you see someone getting mugged start making noise. Let these low life mfers know it's our mall, not their hunting area.

Pepper Spray is illegal to carry in Maryland! So are guns, tasers, switchblades and everything else that could POSSILBY deter a crook. :killingme

That's why there is so much crime. It's illegal to defend yourself.

:deadhorse

Last edited:
Sadysue said:
Pepper Spray is illegal to carry in Maryland! :killingme

Sometimes you need to do things that are illegal in order to defend yourself.
If someone was after you in your car would you worry about the speed limit?

Sadysue said:
Pepper Spray is illegal to carry in Maryland! So are guns, tasers, switchblades and everything else that could POSSILBY deter a crook. :killingme

Ok, where did you hear that? Lookie what I found.pepper spray

Sadysue

desertrat said:
Sometimes you need to do things that are illegal in order to defend yourself.
If someone was after you in your car would you worry about the speed limit?

I would speed like hell, but it sure would suck to get caught with pepper spay at the mall and have to go to court for it.

I'm from the south were we shoot first. I got no problems with defending myself. I just think I should legally be able to carry a bottle of pepperspray without risking fines or jail time.

<--------------*goes of to buy pepperspray anyways*

Sadysue said:
I would speed like hell, but it sure would suck to get caught with pepper spay at the mall and have to go to court for it.

I'm from the south were we shoot first. I got no problems with defending myself. I just think I should legally be able to carry a bottle of pepperspray without risking fines or jail time.

<--------------*goes of to buy pepperspray anyways*
You can.

Sadysue

desertrat said:
Ok, where did you hear that? Lookie what I found.pepper spray

St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office. DB and I called and had about a 30 min discussion with them on what is legal to carry for self protection and what is not. It is also found somewhere in the St. Mary's or Maryland's government website. I can't remember exactly where.

Sadysue said:
St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office. DB and I called and had about a 30 min discussion with them on what is legal to carry for self protection and what is not. It is also found somewhere in the St. Mary's or Maryland's government website. I can't remember exactly where.
Interesting. I wonder if anyone has any further info on this. I remember when I first moved here I was trying to find out the rules on carrying guns on a boat and they flat out wouldn't tell me. They just kept asking why I wanted to do that. That was DNR.

B

Bronwyn

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I was at a book store in Annapolis last year when this girl took her shirt off right there in the store. No bra on.... Now that's not something you think you will find there either! :lmao:

Sadysue

Sadysue said:
I'm looking for the website, I'll post it if I find it.

Items considered dangerous weapons in Maryland

- taken from this website: http://www.findlaw.com/11stategov/md/laws.html

- this is the direct link: http://198.187.128.12/maryland/lpex...emplates&fn=document-frame.htm&2.0#JD_cr4-101

4-101. Dangerous weapons
1. "Nunchaku" means a device constructed of two pieces of any substance, including wood, metal, or plastic, connected by any chain, rope, leather, or other flexible material not exceeding 24 inches in length.
2. "Pepper mace" means an aerosol propelled combination of highly disabling irritant pepper-based products.
3. "Pepper mace" is also known as oleoresin capsicum (o.c.) spray.
4. "Star knife" means a device used as a throwing weapon, consisting of several sharp or pointed blades arrayed as radially disposed arms about a central disk.
5. "Weapon" includes a dirk knife, bowie knife, switchblade knife, star knife, sandclub, metal knuckles, razor, and nunchaku.

People Who May Carry Weapons

………an individual who carries the weapon as a reasonable precaution against apprehended danger, subject to the right of the court in an action arising under this section to judge the reasonableness of the carrying of the weapon, and the proper occasion for carrying it, under the evidence in the case………….

........................................................................................................

So basically, you get caught with a weapon, it’s up to the court to decide your fate.

Kerad

I just call in some close air support from a couple A-10's before I head to the mall. :shrug: