No Xmas shopping at Waldorf Mall for me

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Vince said:
Forget the legal BS. Next time I go to the mall I'll carry my grandfathers old double barrel 10 ga. Yes, I said 10 ga. :yikes: No one should bother me.

BTW self defense is a legal maner :smack:

robbie

:howdy: I had to go Friday morning to sears. When I went around by the theaters there were three cruisers and another suv type police vehicle all bunched up and they were chatting. Then on the other side were three bicyclist all bunched up and chatting. I went in then I went into Dicks and when I left the same police on bikes were still bunched together talking and the ones by the theater were still all together.
You can have 100 police at the mall but it doesn't help if they're all bunched up in one place. Spread out!

C-Murda

Some many cops around there now that I can't even roll through that joint in my blacked out Escalade without getting harassed.

C

chess

C-Murda said:
Some many cops around there now that I can't even roll through that joint in my blacked out Escalade without getting harassed.

prolly cuz you also added some 26 inch chrome rims...

C

chess

chernmax said:
And your windows are vibrating from the music... :whistle:

yeah.. but thats only when i put the 4 15's in the minivan... ask smoothmarine... .we take home audio comp titles with the minivan.... with the 15 inch hubcaps.... rolling in STYLE

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
chess said:
yeah.. but thats only when i put the 4 15's in the minivan... ask smoothmarine... .we take home audio comp titles with the minivan.... with the 15 inch hubcaps.... rolling in STYLE

LOL................. :lmao:

marianne

Chain729 said:
I'd thought about giving classes on that before. It really wouldn't take much. I guess crime around here hasn't gotten bad enough to warrant having customers yet :lol: Amazing how that works...

Yeah, I'm not certain but I don't think the DC organization has a wait list of customers. Unfortunately it usually takes a bad experience before someone takes a women's self defense class. It's kind of like lack of planning for a tornado. You know it's a good idea to have water, canned food, batteries, etc. in your basement but the chances of getting hit are low so you never quite get around to having everything you need.

rdkarob

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Carry a baseball bat on you or something.

These thugs usually target women so if you are a woman, bring brass knuckles and pocket knives.

On a different noe ... I've never had a security incident at the mall. Maybe it's that horseshoe Jimmie Johnson gave me a few weeks ago :shrug:

I plan to do most of my Christmas shopping online because the NASCAR store closed several months ago :cussing:

I'll probbly go to the bookstore and to Khol's. And how likely are you to come across an uneducated thug inside a bookstore?

I don't understand why some people don't admit why it is bad at the Waldorf mall.....drives me crazy.....Descriptions of thugs in the Inde :shocking: pendent Please!!!!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
rdkarob said:
I don't understand why some people don't admit why it is bad at the Waldorf mall.....drives me crazy.....Descriptions of thugs in the Inde :shocking: pendent Please!!!!
Because it really isn't bad. It may be ghetto, but crimes are everywhere; not just in Waldorf at the mall. :shrug:

Tomahawk202

It'll make ya feel good..
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Carry a baseball bat on you or something.

These thugs usually target women so if you are a woman, bring brass knuckles and pocket knives.

LMAO, hey why stop there? LOL Bring with you a flamethrower and an ice pick. You can stab them in the pinky toe with the ice pick, back up and fry 'em to death. :lmao:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Tomahawk202 said:
LMAO, hey why stop there? LOL Bring with you a flamethrower and an ice pick. You can stab them in the pinky toe with the ice pick, back up and fry 'em to death. :lmao:
What a great idea. I bet the pinky toe would hurt alot too.