North Carolina/South Carolina

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
lovinmaryland said:
so that makes it meaningless huh, poor thing :poorbaby: don't worry one day i am sure the real pching chong will hit you up till then :huggy:
I got the same one. It's a new ching chong and it isn't as funny as the last one.

keepsmiling

nachomama said:
I got it too. I must say that I'm glad I'm not the only one that was :confused:

ching pong ping chong!!!!eleven11!1onehundred and eleven!
:confused: I got it too, and I haven't even been here.

Thanks for more info on NC/SC. I'm still reading and we're leaving next Friday!!!

Edited color: Sorry guys I'm still trying to get familiar with all features. Mine was gray too. I've only posted a couple red karmas I've rec'd, never gray. Old habit.

Last edited:

lovinmaryland

nachomama said:
ching pong ping chong!!!!eleven11!1onehundred and eleven!

i got it too but mine was gray hmmm very interesting

i much prefer the real ching chong, he always told me what a sl*t and dumb wh*re i was

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
nachomama said:

Now this:

that imposter is a gay do do head but anyways this morning I was waiting in line at the movie theature to see the new fantastic 4 movie I was bored so I started to touch myself in line aperently that is against the law even if I-ching chong ping pong

:killingme

Thanks for making me laugh out loud, my karma giver. :huggy:

spicy

BS Gal said:
Now this:

that imposter is a gay do do head but anyways this morning I was waiting in line at the movie theature to see the new fantastic 4 movie I was bored so I started to touch myself in line aperently that is against the law even if I-ching chong ping pong

:killingme

Thanks for making me laugh out loud, my karma giver. :huggy:

Dont you know its pingrr the pirate? Not that hard to figure out.

spicy

pingrr said:
The last time I was in South Carolina. I went to south of the border. Then I rode up to the top of the hat and proceeded to touch myself.

....?

pingrr

Ching chong sounds like a chineese person spreading ancient wisdom. I'm not chineese but I am a Ninja.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
pingrr said:
Ching chong sounds like a chineese cabbage patch kid-looking person spreading ancient wisdom. I'm not chineese but I am a Ninja.

So you're saying ching chong is smoothmarine? :jet:

spicy

See? He thinks that it is wisdom. He thinks he is spreading wisdom. And where do ninjas come from? I mean really. Maybe his master was ching chong and he got killed by a pirate and he's just givin props to ching chong I don't know but look at the facts. taken w/o a name, all the stuff said by 'ching chong' and by pingrr are on the same playing field.

lovinmaryland

spicy said:
See? He thinks that it is wisdom. He thinks he is spreading wisdom. And where do ninjas come from? I mean really. Maybe his master was ching chong and he got killed by a pirate and he's just givin props to ching chong I don't know but look at the facts. taken w/o a name, all the stuff said by 'ching chong' and by pingrr are on the same playing field.
so now your sayin pingrr plays for both teams?

i can guarantee you 100% that pingrr is not ching chong

pingrr gave me a little :gossip: on Bootlegged DVD's at Far... 06-14-2007 02:50 PM

and i just got this
06-15-2007 11:37 AM that reminds me of the time when I went to the dentist and woke up in the chair naked I new somthing wasn't rite but who am I to complain if they want to treat my body like an amusment park ride it almost makes the trip worth - ching chong ping pong

i do think that you are the wanna be ching chong who gave me this
06-14-2007 03:27 PM ching pong ping chong!!!!eleven11!1onehundred and eleven!

spicy

lovinmaryland said:
so now your sayin pingrr plays for both teams?

i can guarantee you 100% that pingrr is not ching chong

pingrr gave me a little :gossip: on Bootlegged DVD's at Far... 06-14-2007 02:50 PM

and i just got this
06-15-2007 11:37 AM that reminds me of the time when I went to the dentist and woke up in the chair naked I new somthing wasn't rite but who am I to complain if they want to treat my body like an amusment park ride it almost makes the trip worth - ching chong ping pong

i do think that you are the wanna be ching chong who gave me this
06-14-2007 03:27 PM ching pong ping chong!!!!eleven11!1onehundred and eleven!

I am not sure if that is supposed to be some sort of logic?? Where is your 100% proof??