Not a good day at BJs - You wouldn't beleive it!!!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
But the vomit is so much easier to clean off of the mattress of a watered!

I had one and it was so comfy I didn't move as much in my sleep. Only time it was a problem is when I had a few too many beverages one night and my husband thought it would be funny to start jumping on the bed.....that's how I know the puke comes up easier😁 After HE cleaned it up!
My problem now is having the same bed frame, and it being so tall with the Captain's Pedestal, I have to use a step stool to get into bed since I'm so short LOL. I like sleeping higher though - been doing it for 40 years I guess.

Reactions: rio

rio

My problem now is having the same bed frame, and it being so tall with the Captain's Pedestal, I have to use a step stool to get into bed since I'm so short LOL. I like sleeping higher though - been doing it for 40 years I guess.
As a woman who stands at a statuesque almost 5', I simply cannot relate.

:lol:

SandieGarry

Best mattress we ever owned was a Select Comfort air bed. Wife and I like different levels of firmness (ok, start with the jokes, I'm ready). Had it over 15 years. I need to get another one. The worst by far is a very expensive memory foam piece o crap. I do miss the water bed also.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Best mattress we ever owned was a Select Comfort air bed. Wife and I like different levels of firmness (ok, start with the jokes, I'm ready). Had it over 15 years. I need to get another one. The worst by far is a very expensive memory foam piece o crap. I do miss the water bed also.
Just for you SA.
Select Comfort changed their name to Sleep Number.

Buy some stock too, help me out.

WheezyCarl

It's a $1300.00 mattess. And it appears to be the same as the mattress store products. In addition, I tried all of the mattress stores in the County. That's why I ended up with BJs. Bad move. They used to have good stuff. I guess times change. None at the mattress stores had anything at least that I noticed that didn't have issues. However, I have recently been told that more and more people are getting on line mattresses in a box these days because so many people, other than myself are disappointed in mattress stores as well. I suspect I will probably end of going that direction. But, not until I have concrete advice on which one is the best product and best for the money.
I bought a queen mattress from BJ's recently, their store brand. No complaints.

3CATSAILOR

You should get in touch with Susan Hogan on NBC4 and have her do an investigation. She's the consumer reporter.
Good idea. I used to know a few folks at WJLA TV 7 in DC. Some are retired now. Haven't talked to them in a while. The BJ in St. Mary's is horrible. However, there is always a bright spot. Regina at their store is a breath of fresh air. She was able to determine that the BJs in Waldorf did have an acutal King of the brand I was looking for. However, I had to drive all the way there to get it. Then drive back in a wind storm. I ended up doing just that last night. The BJs in Waldorf is apples and oranges from St. Mary's. Although it is the same size, it doesn't appear to be as jammed as the St. Mary's BJs. The front is far more open. Employees are quick, very nice and efficient. They do answer the phones somewhat better. But, not quite 100%. It is important to note that both the BJs and Sealy Company corporate numbers are useless. I like a good company that gives you support and stands by their product. If they won't stand by their product and does not provide support, I doubt customers will trust them in the future. I am going to allow my BJs membership to expire and I will never renew it again.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Good idea. I used to know a few folks at WJLA TV 7 in DC. Some are retired now. Haven't talked to them in a while. The BJ in St. Mary's is horrible. However, there is always a bright spot. Regina at their store is a breath of fresh air. She was able to determine that the BJs in Waldorf did have an acutal King of the brand I was looking for. However, I had to drive all the way there to get it. Then drive back in a wind storm. I ended up doing just that last night. The BJs in Waldorf is apples and oranges from St. Mary's. Although it is the same size, it doesn't appear to be as jammed as the St. Mary's BJs. The front is far more open. Employees are quick, very nice and efficient. They do answer the phones somewhat better. But, not quite 100%. It is important to note that both the BJs and Sealy Company corporate numbers are useless. I like a good company that gives you support and stands by their product. If they won't stand by their product and does not provide support, I doubt customers will trust them in the future. I am going to allow my BJs membership to expire and I will never renew it again.

Unfortunately, today, most companies stand by their products only up until the point of sale. The dollar is all they care about.

3CATSAILOR

Its not the same, mattress is like most tires and other products The Clubs sell.
Its built just for "The Clubs" and marked like the others. Its built to be less expensive in the clubs.
Been there, done that.
My brother likes the matress in a box. But, only after he does "extensive" research on it. I am skeptical about anything over the Internet. It's much harder to return as someone mentioned.

3CATSAILOR

For your consideration ...

Unfortunately, today, most companies stand by their products only up until the point of sale. The dollar is all they care about.
Yeah, very true.
I'd be afraid to buy a mattress online in case I had to return it. I bought a topper online and when I realized it wasn't holding up well (within 30 days) the thought of trying to compress it to roll it up to ship it back went out the window, so I'm stuck with it.
Is that a Burmese cat in your picture? The Burmese breed appears to be black by most people. However, they are not. They are actually sable brown. Same color yellow eyes. The Burmese breed are expensive kittens. Most are high quality show cats. They are outstanding loveable pets as well.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Yeah, very true.

Is that a Burmese cat in your picture? The Burmese breed appears to be black by most people. However, they are not. They are actually sable brown. Same color yellow eyes. The Burmese breed are expensive kittens. Most are high quality show cats. They are outstanding loveable pets as well.
I have no idea on cat breed as that's an image that I found in FB.