Not even a mouse?

Pete

Repete
We are relaxed. When you get what you actually expected, there is a certain comfort level. :jameo:

:yeahthat:Despite all the talk about Campbell being at the Skins facility all offseason working I think we all knew what we would get.

If he has 3 seasons under his belt, and worked that hard all off season and he STILL doesn't get it he never will.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:yeahthat:Despite all the talk about Campbell being at the Skins facility all offseason working I think we all knew what we would get.

If he has 3 seasons under his belt, and worked that hard all off season and he STILL doesn't get it he never will.

And yet, until the Super bowl run 2 seasons ago, Eli was, more or less, the same QB as Jason; unrealized potential with no discernible strengths. The guy matured and blossomed in the second half of what was his third season starting, if memory serves.

So, if we're saying we should all just shut up and let him be for the rest of this year, there is an argument to be made for that. :shrug:

Pete

Repete
And yet, until the Super bowl run 2 seasons ago, Eli was, more or less, the same QB as Jason; unrealized potential with no discernible strengths. The guy matured and blossomed in the second half of what was his third season starting, if memory serves.

So, if we're saying we should all just shut up and let him be for the rest of this year, there is an argument to be made for that. :shrug:

I believe Eli showed progress at least. He had good games with the occasional stinker. Campbell is the opposite, no progress as far as I can tell, same old clueless performance and he stinks with the occasional good game.

chess

low 5... hi 5......
and to think Campbell is in his contract year....looks like we will trade for a qb or get one in the draft....

OldHillcrestGuy

Campbell is the opposite, no progress as far as I can tell, same old clueless performance and he stinks with the occasional good game.

:yay:

If the Skins should lose to the Rams and Lions and are not at least 2-2 after 4 games, Campbell needs to be benched.