Not even a mouse?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He?

I didn't realize it was him and no one else. How's about when the receivers start getting open and stop brawlin'. How's about Rabach actually block someone instead of getting blown up on every other play. This was a team loss, not a Campbell loss. The team wasn't ready and it showed. They fumbled their way to another loss. Even Cooley despite his stellar play got lucky on that almost fumble.

Man. You got it bad. You sound like me three years ago! :lol:

Cooley wasn't even close to fumbling. The O line did a solid job against perhaps the best line in the league. I'm not gonna argue everyone played great except JC, far from it and that is NOT what I've been saying.

Fact is, a good QB got his team through today and a very mediocre one, drafted the same year, did not.

BuddyLee

Football addict
But he just doesn't stand there with a dumb ass look on his face and get thumped over and over, he makes things happen most of the time.
Heh.

1 TD matched Campbell's performance today. He threw two picks and just stood there and fumbled the game away.:lmao:

Pete

Repete
Heh.

1 TD matched Campbell's performance today. He threw two picks and just stood there and fumbled the game away.:lmao:

You do have it bad. Campbell will be gone after this year and you can follow him to the CFL and cheer. He will suck there too and you can make all the excuses you want. :lmao:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
You Redskin Fans should just chill out and relax a little bit.
It will be alright.
Group hug?:huggy:

BuddyLee

Football addict
You do have it bad. Campbell will be gone after this year and you can follow him to the CFL and cheer. He will suck there too and you can make all the excuses you want. :lmao:
Sounds like a plan.:lol:

Hey, we have to look at the bright side today. We have a punter!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: