Now can she be indicted????

Dakota

~~~~~~~
What do the people do when the people they have hired, and entrusted the security of a nation and sanctity of our laws thwart those laws and put all of us at risk; all for their own selfish goals? And worse, we are unable to hold them accountable because so much power has been handed over to these very corrupt people for the very purpose of protecting them. And even worse than that… there are citizens, voters that continue to support – in fact encourage – this corruption. The people almost seem pleased with the corruption.

As SecState she made deals with national leaders in exchange for donations to her foundation; and no one cared. Her servers were hacked by the Chinese, and now we KNOW top secret information was on it; and no one cared. People are DEAD because of this woman’s ineptitude; and no one cared. Did you get that? PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE OF THIS WOMAN! And she’s running for the highest position in this country; and people support her? I’m really beginning to wonder who are the corrupt people here – our government or the people that complacently put these very corrupt and dangerous people in these positions of huge responsibility and power.

:swoon: Spot on post. :yay:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Hey Bahahahaha, how you been champ?

Haven't seen you around much since that "unfortunate misunderstanding" with a minor on the internet (at least that was your attorney's characterization). I understand your backside got knocked around quite a bit in prison.

I sincerely hope you're recovering OK. That experience can be rather traumatic.
That's a pretty strong accusation there "champ". Why don't you post some proof to back it up before you meet my attorney who will own your ass until the day you die and serves you with defamation papers?

I see you're still running from the cops you pathetic little puke.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
That's a pretty strong accusation there "champ". Why don't you post some proof to back it up before you meet my attorney who will own your ass until the day you die and serves you with defamation papers?

Defaming an anonymous internet poster.

:killingme

:lmao:

Midnightrider

:killingme

Midnightrider

means lol :shrug:

read the bolded parts and try to figure out what is funny. If you cant, the next time you pretend to go to church as someone to help you.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
means lol :shrug:

read the bolded parts and try to figure out what is funny. If you cant, the next time you pretend to go to church as someone to help you.

But, he WAS running from the cops, if it's the same person. That's funny? This place has history that you aren't aware of, testibreath. I'll pray for you.

Midnightrider

But, he WAS running from the cops, if it's the same person. That's funny? This place has history that you aren't aware of, testibreath. I'll pray for you.

seems like a very solid accusation :killingme

so yeah, its pretty funny that baja is going to cry about an accusation while he is making one.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

so yeah, its pretty funny that baja is going to cry about an accusation while he is making one.

What Baja posted is by no means even near what LittleBitch posted. Many of us know each other outside of these forums. I can't help it if your "life" is so limited. Are you working a night shift or posting on your employers dime?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

What did I accuse him of? :shrug: The running from the cops was a reference to his fear of them as he has made very clear on these very forums. I peek in after taking a break from some of the ilk here to see nothing has changed and you zero's are still floundering.

11200792_1180185348708259_481267070760093136_n.jpg