Now can she be indicted????

Midnightrider

What did I accuse him of? :shrug: The running from the cops was a reference to his fear of them as he has made very clear on these very forums. I peek in after taking a break from some of the ilk here to see nothing has changed and you zero's are still floundering.

you didn't accuse him just like he didn't accuse you. Nothing has changed, you are still a huge pussy :shrug:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
my prediction ..... NO Clinton goes to JAIL

Zuma might take a bullet [I really doubt it - IMHO her and Hillary have something going on]
some low level aid takes the rap, gets a JOB on NBC as a commentator

already making excuses .... 'somebody on her staff'

:bs:

this should not happen without H direct knowledge

The Spy Satellite Secrets in Hillary’s Emails

After months of denials and delaying actions, Hillary Clinton has decided to turn over her private email server to the Department of Justice. As this controversy has grown since the spring, Clinton and her campaign operatives have repeatedly denied that she had placed classified information in her personal email while serving as Secretary of State during President Obama’s first term. (“I am confident that I never sent nor received any information that was classified at the time it was sent and received,” she said last month.) Her team also denied that she would ever hand over her server to investigators. Now both those assertions have been overturned.

Hillary Clinton has little choice but to hand over her server to authorities since it now appears increasingly likely that someone on her staff violated federal laws regarding the handling of classified materials. On August 11, after extensive investigation, the Intelligence Community’s Inspector General reported to Congress that it had found several violations of security policy in Clinton’s personal emails.

Most seriously, the Inspector General assessed that Clinton’s emails included information that was highly classified—yet mislabeled as unclassified. Worse, the information in question should have been classified up to the level of “TOP SECRET//SI//TK//NOFORN,” according to the Inspector General’s report.

This_person

Well, of course it was the fault of the person sending her the Top Secret-SCI information that is at fault for sending it. It is her fault for saying she never got anything that was classified in any way when she did.

But, if it wasn't clearly marked, and that is the excuse, that would explain why her husband gave so much information to the Chinese - he was never told it was classified. As president, would she do the same thing? I would think (and, she would think this too, since she says it's true) that the most senior cabinet-level official in the country would be able to recognize TS-SCI when they see it, and that the president would be able to do so as well. What she's saying, when she says it was not clearly marked, is that as president she would not be able to recognize what she's allowed to give out and what she's not allowed to give out, and therefore could not be trusted with any classified information.

I'm not sure that's the message she'd like us to get, but she's sending it anyway.

This_person

And, let's not forget that if she didn't have a separate (personal) server (against administration policy) the leak of information would be held to government-controlled servers. Now there's approximately a 100% chance that whatever the information was is in the hands of people with whom we do not have friendly relations.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Well, of course it was the fault of the person sending her the Top Secret-SCI information that is at fault for sending it. It is her fault for saying she never got anything that was classified in any way when she did.

But, if it wasn't clearly marked, and that is the excuse, that would explain why her husband gave so much information to the Chinese - he was never told it was classified. As president, would she do the same thing? I would think (and, she would think this too, since she says it's true) that the most senior cabinet-level official in the country would be able to recognize TS-SCI when they see it, and that the president would be able to do so as well. What she's saying, when she says it was not clearly marked, is that as president she would not be able to recognize what she's allowed to give out and what she's not allowed to give out, and therefore could not be trusted with any classified information.

I'm not sure that's the message she'd like us to get, but she's sending it anyway.

By EO 13526 department heads were delegated to have "original classification authority", thus it was Sec. Clinton's responsibility and job to classify and protect the information she sent or received in a manner required by law. She has no excuse for not doing so.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Dean was on the today show today.. this guy has no self respect, and I couldn't believe he kept a straight face standing up for his girl Hillary..

THis is just another Right Wing Conspiracy, just like Monica Lewi.. I mean just like Benghaz.. I mean just like Vince Fost... or Whitewa..... or you know.. She did nothing wrong, the Righties are making all this stuff up!!

PsyOps

Pixelated
Dean was on the today show today.. this guy has no self respect, and I couldn't believe he kept a straight face standing up for his girl Hillary..

THis is just another Right Wing Conspiracy, just like Monica Lewi.. I mean just like Benghaz.. I mean just like Vince Fost... or Whitewa..... or you know.. She did nothing wrong, the Righties are making all this stuff up!!

I think ‘shame’ is more accurate. They have no shame in lying, then lying about the lie, then lying about those lies…………………. They seem proud that they are able to lie so boldface to us and not be held accountable for it.

What gets me is how some of us can see right through all the lies, while others seem oblivious to it.

Pete

Repete
I called it a couple days ago. Now H is grasping to throw someone under the bus for "stripping off the classification" prior to her getting it.

Of course the logic is flawed.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Of course the logic is flawed.

It is quite flawed...because it actually does not affect the classification of the material at all.

As Ace has noted well:

The only thought I have is this:

1. Hillary knows it's illegal to view classified information on a private email system.

2. Hillary wants to view classified data.

3. Hillary also wants a private email system.

4. Therefore, Hillary instructs her minions to strip out all classified markers on emails, so she can receive them on her private email system, while claiming she didn't know they were classified, because they were not "marked" as classified.

And they weren't so marked because she told her minions to strip out such markings.

All Clinton defenses rely, ultimately, on the principle of Implausible Deniability.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/358448.php

Last edited:

nutz

By EO 13526 department heads were delegated to have "original classification authority", thus it was Sec. Clinton's responsibility and job to classify and protect the information she sent or received in a manner required by law. She has no excuse for not doing so.

I'm betting she gets a pass because she only received the emails. You can't stop people from sending you stuff.

This_person

I think we're saying the same thing, I was just being more snarky about it :lol:

This_person

"Those in Clinton's "Inner Circle" May Have Stripped Classification Markers from Documents, Illegally"

lol! No proof given, just "may have".

What's the given? Well, we know the information is reported to be Top Secret - reported by non-partisan auditors. And, they looked at something like 40 e-mails, found 4 of them to be classified information, two of which were classified as Top Secret, and the classification is based on what was classified on the date the e-mail was sent.

So, you have some potential causes here: Clinton asked them to strip the classification markings, Clinton did NOT ask them to strip the markings but the people sending did anyway based on to where the e-mails were being sent, the information wasn't marked as classified even though it was and the people sending knew they were classified and sent anyway, or, the information wasn't marked as such and the people who worked for Clinton didn't even know the information should be marked as classified.

Which of those sounds (a) like the most likely scenario, and (b) something that is acceptable to have happened?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
"Those in Clinton's "Inner Circle" May Have Stripped Classification Markers from Documents, Illegally"

lol! No proof given, just "may have".

You poor soul. You have no clue. The fundamental fact of the matter is that your favorite Grandma had highly classified information go through her private email server. She is toast, pal.

No one is saying much about the ramifications of the classified data passing thru other systems. I know when we had an "event", people's PCs were immediately quarantined, networks shutdown, servers, routers and PCs scrubbed on each and every system the classified email was suspected to have passed thru. It was a 'nothing else is more important' priority. There were staged protocols in place to ensure it was handled and eradicated correctly. And in cases where it was not accidental, clearances and jobs were lost.

I don't hear of any urgency at all to ensure the quarantining of any of this data. Maybe they are doing this, but I suspect not. But at this point, it is way too late to ensure it can be contained.