NY attorney general sues world's largest beef producer over methane emissions, climate commitments

Salmon

If all you lefties would go vegan, the rest of us could eat meat and do what we want because it would balance.

So are you vegan? If so, I call dibs on you canceling me out. If not, why not? Hypocrite much?
Everyone needs to give up animal meat

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Toxick

Splat
Not if it’s outlawed.

Yes - this is so true.

Because during prohibition nobody drank.
And nobody does drugs because it's outlawed.
And gun-free cities are the safest cities, because nobody has guns.
And driving on the beltway is a joy because nobody speeds - cause it's illegal
And nobody pirates media or software because it's illegal

So CLEARLY when they ban meat consumption, all people will immediately fall into line and stop eating meat.

You go right ahead and wish for a totalitarian dictatorship and let the government make all your decisions for you, down to the food you may eat and the things you may say. I'll continue eating as I wish and I will kill a ****ing animal with my bare hands and eat it raw if I decide I want to. And if anyone says that I can't, I'll eat their goddam dog.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
You go right ahead and wish for a totalitarian dictatorship and let the government make all your decisions for you, down to the food you may eat and the things you may say. I'll continue eating as I wish and I will kill a ****ing animal with my bare hands and eat it raw if I decide I want to. And if anyone says that I can't, I'll eat their goddam dog.

Please just take in their poor mistreated Vegan-fed dog and eat the perp instead.

Somebody in another thread ventured the name Soylent Blue.

BOP

Everyone needs to give up animal meat
click your heels together.jpg

BOP

Honestly, Americans have to change their eating habits for the sake of our environment.
I eat vegan...by eliminating the middle step; cows, pigs, sheep, fish (don't get excited Sparky - not without a picture, anyway).

Impossible Burger ingredients - According to Impossible Foods' website:
  • Water
  • Soy-protein concentrate
  • Coconut oil
  • Sunflower oil
  • Natural flavors.
  • Potato protein
  • Methylcellulose
  • Yeast extract
  • Cultured dextrose
  • Food starch, modified
  • Soy leghemoglobin
  • Salt
  • Soy-protein isolate
  • Mixed tocopherols (vitamin E)
  • Zinc gluconate
  • Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)
  • Sodium ascorbate (vitamin C)
  • Niacin
  • Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)
  • Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
  • Vitamin B12
:yikes: :nono: :dead:

Last edited:

Bare-ya-cuda

Go to plant-based meat

You think there is enough farm land in this country to grow enough plants to turn into plant based food that will support our population?

again it’s not meat. Refer to my post where I provided the definition of meat for you.

Reactions: BOP

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Impossible Burger ingredients - According to Impossible Foods' website:
That sounds delicious. Not.