NY: Homosexuals Win but Society Loses

McGinn77

Is this where Im supposed to point out that I was not talking to you and you should butt out?

first you said "Liberal" which you have also accused me of being. Second, you could, but I would just re-post the same link since your first line addresses that as well.

UNA

Wirelessly posted

bcp said:
Which is how homophobes see gay people. :shrug:

How to win an argument from the liberal handbook.
Call someone a name even if it really does not fit, They will agree to whatever they have to agree to just so they wont be misclassified.

I fear you dont actually know what the phobe means on the end of a word.

Well you sure act afraid of them :lol:you're afraid of the horrible evils they'll inflict on out otherwise perfect society!

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis? Wiki is gawd! :lol:

Urban Dictionary: heterophobia

Heterophobia 113 up, 61 down

Gays who are afraid of heterosexuals usually due to their own inner heterosexual feelings or leanings.
Don't be afraid gay you're probably just straight.

To hate heterosexuals out of some bizarre,unrational or innate fear of them.Probably due to your own repressed heterosexual feelings.

McGinn77

Gays who are afraid of heterosexuals usually due to their own inner heterosexual feelings or leanings.

To hate heterosexuals out of some bizarre,unrational or innate fear of them.Probably due to your own repressed heterosexual feelings.

I'm going to start my own site, one where you pay $5 and I'll put up any "fact" anyone wants so people can link to it. Anyone wanna be an investor? :killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
Wirelessly posted

Well you sure act afraid of them :lol:you're afraid of the horrible evils they'll inflict on out otherwise perfect society!

no fear, they disqust me. big difference.

like silver fish or #### roaches, not afraid of them, but I sure dont want them anywhere that Im living or staying.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

buy heterophobia mugs & shirts
by xjx Dec 10, 2003 share this add a video
2. heterophobia 103 up, 54 down

Further proof that gays are just as ####ed up as heteros. :lol:

It's like OJ proving a black many can get away with murder just like any white man provided he, like the white man, has enough dough.

And Obama proving that being a poor potus isn't just a white mans game anymore! :lol:

If Jesse Helms had stood up in the Senate 20 years ago and said "I think gays should be able to marry!" that would have been the end of it; gays would want nothing to do with it! Of course, now it's too late. If Helms did it today, he'd just freak people out and get shot as a zombie.

:shrug:

McGinn77

You are a capitalist pig!

Ok, I'm missing something, was I just called a capitalist as if that's a bad thing? to be more specific I'm a hyper-capitalist. That means I don't believe in things like welfare, minimum wages and pretty much any other regulation that doesn't directly relate to worker or consumer safety.

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
Further proof that gays are just as ####ed up as heteros. :lol:

It's like OJ proving a black many can get away with murder just like any white man provided he, like the white man, has enough dough.

And Obama proving that being a poor potus isn't just a white mans game anymore! :lol:

If Jesse Helms had stood up in the Senate 20 years ago and said "I think gays should be able to marry!" that would have been the end of it; gays would want nothing to do with it! Of course, now it's too late. If Helms did it today, he'd just freak people out and get shot as a zombie.

Zombie - is that not a Democrat?

UNA

Wirelessly posted

bcp said:
Wirelessly posted

no fear, they disqust me. big difference.

like silver fish or #### roaches, not afraid of them, but I sure dont want them anywhere that Im living or staying.

Webster's said:
1 : exaggerated fear of <acrophobia>
2 : intolerance or aversion for <photophobia>