Obama all smiles as he jets to Martha's Vineyard

awpitt

Main Streeter
1) Start impeachment proceedings immediately!
2) Remove the voting privileges from everyone who voted for Obama: (Nonnoboy, JPC, Raven, Katelin, etc.)
3) Require a current photo ID for all voters
4) Put a 100% surcharge on ALL imported products.
5) Give all corporations, that moved their US companies overseas, one chance to come back to the USA or hit them with #2
6) All signs changed back to ONLY English.
7) Make it illegal to hire illegals. No need to deport them; Once they are w/o work, they'll go back on their own.
8) Bring groups like the ACLU, CAIR, Move On, etc, up on charges for treason and RICO violations.

I could go on. It doesn't do any good to write to our Representatives because they really aren't "representing" us. We need a GOP that does their job!

:yay: to items 3, 4, 5, & 7.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
2) Remove the voting privileges from everyone who voted for Obama: (Nonnoboy, JPC, Raven, Katelin, etc.)
:lol:

5) Give all corporations, that moved their US companies overseas, one chance to come back to the USA or hit them with #2
I understand there are some friars who can help you gather a whole load of "#2".

:whistle:

BOP

And he's off! Obama all smiles as he jets to Martha's Vineyard - as approval plummets, unemployment rises and stocks tank

With his approval rating dropping to historic lows, unemployment at an epic high and the Dow closing in the gutter, President Barack Obama is cutting his losses and taking a few days off.

The president will be staying with his family at the Blue Heron Farm, a sprawling, $50,000-per-week estate with plenty of room for staff and Secret Service agents accompanying him on the trip.

Mr Obama boarded Air Force One with First Dog Bo on Thursday as a new poll showed a startling loss in the commander-in-chief's favourability before he heads to Martha's Vineyard.

A Gallup poll released Wednesday showed the president’s handling of the economy at a new low of 26 per cent in the aftermath of a bruising fight with Congress over federal spending.

====================================

Even after all of this they still find 26% approval? Holycow where do they find these people?

"Yeah I have a plan for jobs but you all are going to have to wait till I get back from vacation till you can see it. Have fun and I'll see ya in a few weeks!"

So basically, the first dog has a higher approval rating than Obama.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
7) Make it illegal to hire illegals. No need to deport them; Once they are w/o work, they'll go back on their own.
8) Bring groups like the ACLU, CAIR, Move On, etc, up on charges for treason and RICO violations.

I could go on. It doesn't do any good to write to our Representatives because they really aren't "representing" us. We need a GOP that does their job!

Didn't read them all but #4 is ignorant. You put a 100% tariff on any import what do you think that country will do to our imports to their country? Doing this will cut off all trade to most countries and you'll see American companies close at a faster pace than they are today. It's economics and poli sci 101.

Learn from history and you'll realize the disastrous results of doing it, just like we tell the liberals about cutting taxes but they refuse to learn too.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
And forcing companies to come back to the US? HOw about making tje US more business friendly instead. Would be much better for everyone if they came back voluntarily.

Imagine if every state was a right to work state and there were no forced union dues even on non-members.

Foreign companies are moving here but only to business friendly states, why MD didn't score BMW, KIA, Hyundai, Nissan, VW or Boeing... And yes, I realize Boeing is an American company.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Didn't read them all but #4 is ignorant. You put a 100% tariff on any import what do you think that country will do to our imports to their country? Doing this will cut off all trade to most countries and you'll see American an countries close at a faster pace than they are today. It's economics and poli sci 101. Learn from history and you'll realize the disastrous results of doing it, just like we tell the liberals about cutting taxes but they refuse to learn too.
It doesn't work for oil does it? They rape us on gas prices, so what's the issue with a surcharge? We give them food and money and this is how they treat us?

To get America back to where she was when we were at our best, we need to get back our major industry jobs. Many countries depend on us for our financial "generosity" so it's the old: "Don't bite the hand that feeds you".

Besides, what do they get from us other than food, money and free use of our military? We don't make much of anything here anymore. Just like drilling for oil; once we get serious we won't need theirs, right? Give them @6 months to come back (and some tax breaks) and, if they don't, we'll open up our own businesses right here like we did years ago. I've never been big on that "think globally" stuff. We should be self sufficient and buy things from others only if we want to.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
And forcing companies to come back to the US? HOw about making tje US more business friendly instead. Would be much better for everyone if they came back voluntarily.

Imagine if every state was a right to work state and there were no forced union dues even on non-members.

Foreign companies are moving here but only to business friendly states, why MD didn't score BMW, KIA, Hyundai, Nissan, VW or Boeing... And yes, I realize Boeing is an American company.
To make them "business friendly", we'd have to remove the Democrats from power. (I'm ok with that).

"If they came back voluntarily"? They were (kind of) forced to leave so why would they come back at all, w/o real incentives? Can't blame the Unions for it all Bob :nono: Right to work is a whole other topic...

Foreign companies do move here but much of their profits go back "there".

Larry Gude

Strung Out
We could offer citizenship to those that join the army and participate in the invasion

No. We offer them lands and treasure in our new colony! They know what was wrong, why they left. They can fix it, if they have the self interest gene. Which they've already proven they have. By being here.

:buddies:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

1 and 2 are ridiculous, what crime would you charge Obama with?
3 I agree with
4 it's the regulations that prevent American manufacturing, not the imports, that are the problem
5. Again it's punitive regulations strangling manufacturing (and corporations don't vote)
6 & 7 :yay:
8. again, what laws are they breaking?

E

EmptyTimCup

Acorn - Voter Fraud (but I thought we defunct anyway or did the reorganize under a new rock) across the entire Country ... seems like a conspiracy to me

CAIR - Islamist backing organization in bed with Hamas / Hezbollah

:shrug:

not sure what this issue is with the ACLU other than it was funded by Marxists / Communists - with the intent of destroying the country with the Legal System

:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
3 I agree with
4 it's the regulations that prevent American manufacturing, not the imports, that are the problem
5. Again it's punitive regulations strangling manufacturing (and corporations don't vote)
2 is ridiculous I know, but I can't believe you don't know what the aclu stands for or what crimes Obama is guilty of...

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

ItalianScallion said:
3 I agree with
2 is ridiculous I know, but I can't believe you don't know what the aclu stands for or what crimes Obama is guilty of...

Spell em out big boy. I'd love to hear what the tinfoil crowd thinks obamas crimes are :killingme

E

EmptyTimCup

Attachments

• jumpshark.gif
    jumpshark.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 67

Rommey

Michelle Obama was revealed to have arrived at the Massachusetts retreat, only 500 miles from Washington, four hours before her husband yesterday.
She was accompanied by their daughters and landed at around 2pm - four hours earlier than the President.
The extra transport to get the the First Lady to the island for only a few more hours of vacation time will have cost taxpayers thousands in additional expenses.
The costs related to Mrs Obama’s solo trip mainly include the flight on the specially designed military aircraft she took instead of Air Force One, as well as any extra staff and Secret Service that had to be enlisted to go with her.
She would also have had her own motorcade from the airport to her vacation residence.
I swear these yahoos at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave just don't care. They don't care what it costs...they don't care how it looks...they don't care how many people are inconvenienced...they just don't care.

Baz

This. ------------------>
I hope President Obama enjoys a relaxing, working vacation at the Vineyard, as other presidents have done.

It's richly deserved after having to power through the Grand Obstructionists Party's roadblocks and sabotaging of America's progress.

:cheers: