Obama says no constitutional right to a gun

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
His latest...he is saying that the men in the black community need to step up and raise thier children (which is true).......But didn't Bill Cosby say the same thing and he pretty much got shunned by the black community for that....so this should be interesting how Obama saying this will go over.......

But Bill didn't step out and brush his shoulders off like Obama, Cosby is a Uncle Tom, Obama is a long legged mack daddy.

Vince

No one can be stupid enough to think that the 2nd Amendment was talking about hunting and sporting rifles. Look at what we were going through as a country at the time, look at the Constitution and what it talks about, look at the context in which it was written. Yeah I am sure that is exactly what the founding fathers were talking about when they mentioned individual RKBA.

These Effing morons that vote for this guy are gonna send this country into a bad, bad place.
Obama is stupid enough, and I couldn't agree with you more.

ImnoMensa

You folks miss the connection with Farrakhan here. This statement that men in the black community should stand up and raise their own kids is straight from Farrakhan and his million man march. In fact its probably the only thing about Farrakhan that I agree with ,but raising their children with Islamic ideals is child abuse in itself.

Vince

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953,
about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up
and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5
million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total
of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were
rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million
political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and
exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000
Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000
Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars. The first year results are now in:

List of 7 items:
Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent
Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent
Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300
percent. Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the
criminals did not, and criminals still possess their guns!

While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.

There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the ELDERLY. Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort, and expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of guns The Australian experience and the other historical facts above prove it.

Think about this, before you say you're all for gun control

Xaquin44

I predict that if obama gets elected we will all have the same number of guns we have now (unless we buy more).

"oh boo hoo obama will take our guns away the terrorist!"

no he won't.

quit being a bunch of scared wussies.

edit: hah, thought it would 'x' out the p lol

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I predict that if obama gets elected we will all have the same number of guns we have now (unless we buy more).

"oh boo hoo obama will take our guns away the terrorist!"

no he won't.

quit being a bunch of scared wussies.

edit: hah, thought it would 'x' out the p lol

...................................:rolleyes:

Xaquin44

...................................:rolleyes:

that's exactly the way I feel about all qqers that think that since the opposite of their team gets elected, every liberty ever afforded them will be taken away.

BOO EFFING HOO!

we'll still have our guns.

remember how democrats wet themselves over OMG TEH DRAFT IS COMING and OH NOES 4 MORE YEARS OF BUSH! NO MORE ABORTIONS AND WE'LL LEARN RELIGION IN SCHOOLS!@!@#QSDAKSN

never happened.

just like stripping citizens of their guns will never happen.

geez people .... at least get worked up over something worthwhile like oil or something.

Last edited:

chernmax

that's exactly the way I feel about all qqers that think that since the opposite of their team gets elected every liberty ever afforded them will be taken away.

BOO EFFING HOO!

we'll still have our guns.

remember how democrats wet themselves over OMG TEH DRAFT IS COMING and OH NOES 4 MORE YEARS OF BUSH! NO MORE ABORTIONS AND WE'LL LEARN RELIGION IN SCHOOLS!@!@#QSDAKSN

never happened.

just like stripping citizens of their guns will never happen.

geez people .... at least get worked up over something worthwhile like oil or something.

No ones really sweating it from what I've read and the Supreme Court decision should be out this month over 2nd Amendment rights and that's what really matters. It's more about NObama's opinion on gun rights verse most of America opinion on the subject...

Xaquin44

that's good. no point in getting worked up about something that will never happen.

and for all those who say never say never, I say ok well don't get worked up over something that has a 99.99999999999999999999999% chance of never happening.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
that's good. no point in getting worked up about something that will never happen.

and for all those who say never say never, I say ok well don't get worked up over something that has a 99.99999999999999999999999% chance of never happening.

Right, no one should even mentioned the off the wall stance a presidential canidate takes on issues. Whether any of what he says takes place or not he is still the one that is up for office and his stance on the issues should still be critiqued.

Xaquin44

Right, no one should even mentioned the off the wall stance a presidential canidate takes on issues. Whether any of what he says takes place or not he is still the one that is up for office and his stance on the issues should still be critiqued.

that's not what I was really saying.

I was more trying to put the kibosh on things like "he hates America, and now will take your weapons away." from the OP.

I mean come on.

This_person

I was more trying to put the kibosh on things like "he hates America, and now will take your weapons away." from the OP.

I mean come on.
It's the small moves concept (take things away slowly enough so people don't notice until it's too late), and the mindset that are of concern. To take my guns, I would have to give them to someone, so I know my guns are safe.

chernmax

I mean come on.

He may not personally hate America but it's pretty hypocritical to associate ones self with a church for over 20 years which supports God Damn America, Black Liberation Theology, Marxist principles, refuses to wear the flag pin on his lapel (Oh he does now???, why did he change his conviction on it)(DemoRat Flip Flopper) and doesn't show any respect to the US flag code on raising ones hand over his heart during the National Anthem. The very flag he will support and defend as the leader of this country. He's a 2 faced closet racist who will lead people to the desert to drink the sand and they will believe it's good for them because most don't know any better!!!

Xaquin44

He may not personally hate America but it's pretty hypocritical to associate ones self with a church for over 20 years which supports God Damn America, Black Liberation Theology, Marxist principles, refuses to wear the flag pin on his lapel (Oh he does now???, why did he change his conviction on it)(DemoRat Flip Flopper) and doesn't show any respect to the US flag code on raising ones hand over his heart during the National Anthem. The very flag he will support and defend as the leader of this country. He's a 2 faced closet racist who will lead people to the desert to drink the sand and they will believe it's good for them because most don't know any better!!!

ahahahahaa

I'll be careful

lol