Obama says no constitutional right to a gun

wintersprings

that's good. no point in getting worked up about something that will never happen.

and for all those who say never say never, I say ok well don't get worked up over something that has a 99.99999999999999999999999% chance of never happening.

So lets make it 100% and impeach the guy early on.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
How typically hypocritical that the presidential nominee who has had Secret Service protection practically right after he began running for office -(unprecedented - they usually don't get SS until they become the nominee) doesn't want other people to have the right to protect themselves. :coffee:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
How typically hypocritical that the presidential nominee who has had Secret Service protection practically right after he began running for office -(unprecedented - they usually don't get SS until they become the nominee) doesn't want other people to have the right to protect themselves. :coffee:

Yup, the classic do as I say, not as I do sermon. Will be common with Lord Obama I'm afraid. Like most liberal politicans and hollywood types, "ban all guns except for the ones that protect me, I'm important you know"