Off Topic Thread

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
mountains-7ddde89.jpg
Nice view. That's from you living room window, right? Tallest mountain in sothin merlin, if I recall my geography correctly.

gemma_rae

both and you will start talking ghetto slang
A-hem. We no longer say 'slang' in the Dorf. We have surpassed PeeGee as most affluent county in America and now prefer the term 'urban colloquialisms'.

Please make note of the change, and we thank you for your cooperation! Peace out my bra!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Apparently Bob Evans in PF is giving away free Farmhouse Feast dinners this Thanksgiving. Went to pick mine up yesterday and instead of looking in the computer to make sure not only that I ordered one but also already paid for it, they simply gave a slip of paper and told me to pull around back to a trailer. There they gave me my dinner (minus the mac-n-cheese I ordered but oh well). Didn't even look to see I had the slip of paper from inside. Anyone could have randomly pulled up to the trailer and gotten a free dinner. :lol:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Apparently Bob Evans in PF is giving away free Farmhouse Feast dinners this Thanksgiving. Went to pick mine up yesterday and instead of looking in the computer to make sure not only that I ordered one but also already paid for it, they simply gave a slip of paper and told me to pull around back to a trailer. There they gave me my dinner (minus the mac-n-cheese I ordered but oh well). Didn't even look to see I had the slip of paper from inside. Anyone could have randomly pulled up to the trailer and gotten a free dinner. :lol:
Went in your bedroom slippers and jammie pants, didn't you?

gemma_rae

"a man feel the pain and the pain remain the same with Spain and a train for the man"..... Andre' former inmate of 27 years reminiscing about his unfortunate incarceration and in love with David Trone says it all. Urban luminary poet too.
Was Andre` nicknamed Pygmy-Alien?

"The pain and train, mostly gone remain, if he feel like he in Spain"

By Jove, I think he's got it!!! Where's the pain? On the train! If in Spain, he gone remain!:diva: