Off Topic Thread

TPD

the poor dad
For the last 2 weeks, my microwave has gotten a mind of its own - it turns on by itself at odd hours. This morning when I walked by it, it came on and I could not turn it off or control it in any way. I had to unplug it. It’s possessed!

Grumpy

For the last 2 weeks, my microwave has gotten a mind of its own - it turns on by itself at odd hours. This morning when I walked by it, it came on and I could not turn it off or control it in any way. I had to unplug it. It’s possessed!
Talk to Rose, she had an icemaker that had issues like that, she might be able to help ya.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Is the house on the farm still haunted?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Talk to Rose, she had an icemaker that had issues like that, she might be able to help ya.
"Who's that knocking on my door?
Who's that knocking on my door?
Who's that knocking on my door, asked the fair young maiden..."

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Decepticon, no doubt. That's why I stay strapped in the house these days. First time I told the wife why, she laughed out loud. The toaster laughed too. I shot the toaster.