Offical List For SoMD PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
:pete: I was with you too.. :whistle: well not for the first time you ran into jameo... :lmao:

:lmao: yeah, Iwas too lazy to type out...
"I beat you to the first one and Loper and I beat you to two other ones"...Of course someone tapped their brakes for us so it's not like we found that one on our own.

Tomcat

Anytime
How many managed to capture a forumite "in the act of"? I managed to get a 2 for 1 and a bonus forumite. "Leave my farm equipment alone!":lmao:

That wasn't me at the farm equipment.........I went skiing for the weekend.

NOT!
Hey guys (and gals) I ended up not going so I spent all day driving around the county snapping pictures. Hope to see ya'll tomorrow night at the Hole:buddies::otter:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Uhhh yeah....me too. Grr!
:yeahthat: I have to do all the things that I didn't do yesterday so I'll have to make do with what I got :lol:

Girl got some really cool pictures too! We're having a hard time deciding which ones to use!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I was talking to a mother and daughter at my sunrise spot (I got there first, neener!) as if they were from the forum. It took us about 10minutes to realize we weren't talking about the same thing. They were just shooting the sunrise to practice for Yosemite later this year. Real nice people though!

backagain39

I didn't finish either. I may get a couple of shots in today but not many more. I had fun yesterday but my lurker didn't go with me....oh well!

I am trying to decide on what pics to use also. And considering I don't take many pics and I just have a digital camera, I thought some of my pics came out pretty well.

Of course I probably won't think so after I see some of the pics that come out of those camera's that were posted last night.....:killingme

Jameo

What?!
Dun! :getdown: Well, as done as I'm gonna get!

Huge props to JBR & Danzig for putting this together! It was tons of fun! And even educational! :lmao:

Oh and it was nice running into so many forumites along the way! :lmao:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I'm about done too....I couldn't get much today because I had things to do that I didn't do yeterday....Got all I could but not satisfied with all of them....Feel like I should have done better...yesterday was just a bad picture takin day.....:lmao: Only ran into 2 forumites...JBR & Danzig....They caught me takin a picture....Won't say where though..:lmao: