Offical List For SoMD PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT!

sweetpea15

i can't wait to see all the pictures tomorrow that are posted. i didn't get a chance to join in but i think it was an awsome idea.

K

Kain99

It was an incredible idea and I hope they do it again soon! I had to work this weekend so I missed out this time. I'm excited to see what everyone got!

Nupe2

I'll post mine from work in the morning. :yay:

Met Mr. X today while out and about. This was a great idea Danzig...great way to meet and greet! :buddies:

MrX

High Octane
I'll post mine from work in the morning. :yay:

Met Mr. X today while out and about. This was a great idea Danzig...great way to meet and greet! :buddies:

Nice meeting you today :buddies:

I didnt get anything done yesterday but was out from about 1230 till nearly 6pm today trying to get as much as I could.

Huge thanks to jbr and Danzig for the great idea and the fun in participating. :yay:

Loper

Animal Poor!
question about the age of the churches... are you going by established date of when the original church may have been built or the date of when the building that is standing now was built... ?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Guys, it was nice meeting those of you I saw out on the road. I spent more hours in St. Mary's this weekend than I did in Calvert. I'm wiped out. I'm uploading the images now, from Loper and I.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Nice pictures and finds to all. :cheers: I wish I had had time this weekend to participate but I've enjoyed watching the virtual hunt. :yay: