Offical List For SoMD PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT!

T

toppick08

Great job everyone........I so need to invest in a digital camera.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
It's really amazing how so many of us think alike...(Kind of scary to) Lot of people knew Dukes was an old Bowling Alley....I sure didn't know "Hole in the wall" was....I thought the RR markers were going to be hard but we got quite a few different ones too....I must have gotten out early because I didn't see too many formites...I'm surprised that many people remembered the Belvedere bull (Or cow).....I think we all went to the same place for "Touchdown Jesus" All in all, I think we all did a good job....It was more work than I thought it would be...:lmao: I actually had to think this weekend...

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
I didn't get home until late last night. I will be putting my pics up in the next 30 minutes or so. I got most things. Internet was slow as hell last night as well. Hope its not to late to post them.

belvak

Happy Camper
Great pics everyone!! So sorry I had to bow out. There were only a few I didn't know. Nice to learn something from this!! Kudos to all photographers!

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
How many of you got together at the hole in the wall? I had to go to the wine dinner at the tides last night. Would have rather been at the Hole in the Wall.

MrX

High Octane
How many of you got together at the hole in the wall? I had to go to the wine dinner at the tides last night. Would have rather been at the Hole in the Wall.

I didnt make it, went out to dinner with the GF and my mom for My Bday. Barely made it home in time to get all the pics processed and posted as it was!!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
No date or dedication plate for the church I found...

Dup_ I think your mom's car needs an air pressure adjustment and maybe a round of wedge. She had to take the turn around Ball's Store low then drifted up. I was able to increase my 1 car length lead to a 3 car lengths but she did pick up the draft and tighten it up.:lmao:

Last edited: